Sunday, April 01, 2007 @ 12:41 PM
Happy April Fool's day, fool! :))
Started my day eating breakfast and then played with Carnivore. Carnivore is my new adorable fluffy hamster..I just got him slash her [i dunno it's gender e] last night. hehe! :D After playing, I washed my hands, took a bath and waited for my parents and brother to finish taking a bath. (mass at 10:30)
We went to the church without my sister. Ate Celine was too lazy to go e. :l uh? She was sleeping and doesn't want to wake up, so my mom got pissed. ehem.. anyway, when it was time for communion, my dad lined up and we followed. When I was falling in line, there was a father[looks like a dad] trying to cut. hmm? He looked at me and smiled..ehe? Okay, go ahead. Then behind him was the miggy look a like. tae.. ahihihihi.. :)) lalang. :)) natuwa lang. After the mass, we went back inside the car and zomygosh, burning hot. ugh, good thing our house wasn't really far from the church (walking distance nga e, pero sige, naka car pa rin. ) We got home and we stayed at the living room for a while. Mom was talking about the place where we would eat dinner while I was playing with Carnivore. We would celebrate my parents anniversary daw today. :)) ahahaha.. I see.. :)) After that, my dad told me to turn on the aircon at their room. I placed back Carnivore in its cage and I went upstairs. I first turned on the computer before the aircon so that while turning on the aircon, the computer was loading. :)
After turning all those chuva, I closed the windows, and started signing in at Yahoo Messenger. JJ slash Seth IMed me..(he was invisible)
Seth (4/1/2007 11:45:58 AM): diba you live in antipolo?
fangie (4/1/2007 11:46:04 AM): yeah, y?
Seth (4/1/2007 11:46:10 AM): did you see that balloon dropping
Seth (4/1/2007 11:46:13 AM): candies everywhere
fangie (4/1/2007 11:46:19 AM): ?!
fangie (4/1/2007 11:46:21 AM): no :))
Seth (4/1/2007 11:46:27 AM): pakitignan mo sa labas
Seth (4/1/2007 11:46:30 AM): mayroon kasi akong nakita
fangie (4/1/2007 11:46:38 AM): /:)
Seth (4/1/2007 11:46:45 AM): ya!?
Seth (4/1/2007 11:46:52 AM): kaya lang we had to go
Seth (4/1/2007 11:46:53 AM): @-)
[Went out]
[Came back]
fangie (4/1/2007 11:47:34 AM): wala kaya!
fangie (4/1/2007 11:47:35 AM): :))
Seth (4/1/2007 11:47:42 AM): happy april fools
fangie (4/1/2007 11:47:47 AM): AY SUS
fangie (4/1/2007 11:47:48 AM): tae ka
fangie (4/1/2007 11:47:49 AM): :))
Seth (4/1/2007 11:47:56 AM): \:D/
Seth (4/1/2007 11:47:57 AM): =))
fangie (4/1/2007 11:48:03 AM): ~X(
fangie (4/1/2007 11:48:04 AM): che :))
Yes, I was fooled by JJ. ugh.. The feeling of being an 'utu-uto' wasn't good, so what I did was pay-back. :)) I had a hard time choosing who I would fool in my Y!M list. " hmm.. hmm.. JODY."
:))
Kasi naman e, walang matinong maloko. So yeah, I messaged him..
fangie (4/1/2007 11:48:28 AM): jody, nasa bahay ka??
Jody Santos (4/1/2007 11:48:37 AM): oo bkt?
fangie (4/1/2007 11:48:57 AM): nsa labas ako ng bahay niyo
fangie (4/1/2007 11:49:01 AM): tingin ka sa bintana
fangie (4/1/2007 11:49:02 AM): dali
Jody Santos (4/1/2007 11:49:03 AM): ulol
Jody Santos (4/1/2007 11:49:04 AM): !!!
fangie (4/1/2007 11:49:07 AM): :D
fangie (4/1/2007 11:49:11 AM): onga!
fangie (4/1/2007 11:49:14 AM): kita mo ko?
Jody Santos (4/1/2007 11:49:22 AM): oo!!
fangie (4/1/2007 11:49:33 AM): ay nako
fangie (4/1/2007 11:49:36 AM): seryoso
Jody Santos (4/1/2007 11:49:41 AM): ahaha
fangie (4/1/2007 11:49:41 AM): d ka naman tumingin e
Jody Santos (4/1/2007 11:49:44 AM): angge naloko mo si jo
Jody Santos (4/1/2007 11:49:47 AM): -arby
Jody Santos (4/1/2007 11:49:48 AM): =))
fangie (4/1/2007 11:49:48 AM): ah
Jody Santos (4/1/2007 11:49:49 AM): =))
fangie (4/1/2007 11:49:49 AM): =))
fangie (4/1/2007 11:49:50 AM): HAHAHAHA
fangie (4/1/2007 11:49:51 AM): yehey!
Jody Santos (4/1/2007 11:49:54 AM): [-(
fangie (4/1/2007 11:49:57 AM): happy april fools day
fangie (4/1/2007 11:49:57 AM): :D
fangie (4/1/2007 11:50:00 AM): wahehehe!!
Jody Santos (4/1/2007 11:50:19 AM): lakas trip ah!!!
Jody Santos (4/1/2007 11:50:24 AM): taena!!!
fangie (4/1/2007 11:50:24 AM): :))
fangie (4/1/2007 11:50:27 AM): hahahahaha
Haha! may happy pa talaga e. :)) sorry sorry:))
Pfft.. I'm really bored right now.
can't wait till dinner. Pupuntang Makati e [heehee]
Dun kami sa Shangri-la makati. yehey.. :)
What I don't like is that we aren't allowed to wear clothes like jeans and shirts. Instead, something formal. Smart casual. pffft.. I'm not being mayabang here, I just wanna ..ay de. wag na lang pala. yabang kasi ng itchura ko pg sinabi ko san e. tae. d ko makwento. :l anyway, that's just about it for today. Check this blog again later, I might post another entry :)
(Seth/JJ: friend from forest camp 2006[ata.. or 2005])
(Jody,Arby: brothers, cousin of miggy, friend from camp)
(Maia Nazareno: Friend from miggy, ehem, my friend whom I haven't seen. :)) basta!!)
Happy 15th birthday Maia Nazareno! ;) happy birthday niggard. :>