Saturday, April 21, 2007 @ 10:44 PM
what a day I had. WHEW.
----
In the morning, I woke up at around 7:00am cuz of the heat. My sister turned off the aircon before she left for school. So, I opened my right eye[mr. left eye was still sleeping:))] txted someone, turned on the fan and went back to bed. 10:00am, I woke up again. It was really HOT. I checked my phone for new messages but there was none. I went back to bed and then woke up at 12:00pm. HUNGRY! I was really hungry! I went downstairs to eat my breakfast slash lunch [brunch! :D] but as I was going down the stairs, I noticed that it was a bit silent. I sat down and saw that there was food on the dinner table [thank god, I don't have to cook my own food] So, as usual, I ate alone. After eating, I went back upstairs to check if there was people alive. >.< ahahahaha.. I checked my brother's room and he was still sleeping. I checked my parents' room and there was nothing but wind. THEY LEFT!!! >__< ack... I checked the bathroom if they were there and wala eh!! :)) so it was just my brother and me. haha!
I took a bath cuz it was really hot. hahaha!! So, yeah. After taking a 2HOUR bath, I went downstairs to play an instrument. :D haha! I got really disturbed by my horny dogs. I was inside the gym room and the door was open. My dog, Maggie(who follows me around) came inside the room. "MAGGIE LABAAASS!!!!!!" I yelled out. I didn't want her inside cuz blood from her private part would spill all over the floor. hahaha!! So, she went to me. She wanted me to hug her and pet her but she was really wet. Wet from my other dog, Dexter's saliva. yuck. :)) ahahaha!! I told her to get out cuz the carpet might get some blood stains. hahaha!! So yeah, She didn't really went out of the room, she just stayed near the door where there were no tiles. :) While I was playing, Dexter came in. "DEX LABAAAAAAS!!!!" Well, Dexter doesn't really listen to me anymore. He's really old e..doesn't care about others that much anymore. So he stayed beside Maggie. >< [WHY WON'T ANYONE LISTEN TO ME??] ack. So yeah, I continued what I was doing. Few seconds later, Maggie and Dexter stood up. I thought that they would leave me already, but NOOOO.. they were horny!! I SAW it with my own two eyes! they were doin their thing in front of me! >< ack.. :)) anyway, hahaha.. it was pretty disturbing. :))
I continued what I was doung while they had their own business. :)) Hours later, I got really tired. I went upstairs to rest for a while. I logged in on YM. chatchatchat! :D haha! then, when all my friends logged off, I went downstairs to play with the dogs. :)
[fast forward]
kuya left, I was all alone in the house. i OWN the house!! :D:D:D
then 4hours later, my sis came back from school:) I watered the plants while she was cleaning the street (as in yung, nagwawalis sa harap ng bahay namin) She called me to help her clean but I was busy with the garden. >< ack.:))
when I was done watering, I helped her clean. Sigh.. I got so tired.
While we were cleaning, mom and dad arrived. >< utos nanaman!!!! :( Then ate and I called up 8-mcdo. 1pc chicken and chicken nuggets for me!! :> hehe! :D
Sige, till there na lang. I'm really tired..:))