Thursday, April 05, 2007 @ 11:59 PM
In the afternoon, I didn't know what to do. I was bored all day long.
I went to my room and cleaned it. I started cleaning my table and WHEW! It took me 5hours [d pa tapos malinis un] and I found lotsa cool stuff like Maggie's[my dog] chocolate ball[hindi nakakain ah, lasang choco lang] old drawings when I was a kiddo, my friggn LETTERS to MIGGY SANTOS tae. :)) dami nun! :)) ate celine's metal jackstones, lotsa papers with my crush's names and lotsa doodles, my printed pictures of ehe..uMMM..bsta, aaaand.. what else?? hmm? .......oh! oh!!! My Batista photo I got when the WWE went here in the phil. ahehe! ..and a lot more cool stuff:> It was fun cleaning my table even though it was really tiring and dusty. :))
6:00pm, Mom told me that we would go to the churches.
I took a bath [again] uggh.. :))
The first church was the one at marikina then admu then somewhere i don't know then to a church that was new to me. Diba magwwish pag pumunta ka sa church na first time mo lang? so yeah, I had 3 wishes. :) Am I allowed to say it?? :/ uh.. wag na lang para safe :)) hahahah!! I remembered something. When I was a kiddo, mga 6years old, I remember going to a new church at marinduque. My tita told me to make a wish since it was new to me. She said to me that i can wish for anything..ANYTHING. Didja know what I wished for? [grabe, talagang naaalala ko pa to..]
I said:
Lord, tita said that I should make a wish..I wish to have wings like those angels so that I can fly. please please please lord..i wanna fly po. thank you.. :)
HAHAH!! Then after praying we went out na. While we were walking, my aunt asked me what I wished for. I told her that I asked for wings. She laughed. She told it to everyone(lolo lola mom dad aunts and uncles) and the aaaaaall laughed. :l ehe?
HAHAHAHAHHA
ANYWAY.. back to my story..
after going to the churches, we ate at Shakey's :) I have been texting arby and I haven't checked my load. Then I was texting miggy AND arby na. WHOOOOPS! after sending few messages to them, tadaaah! nawalan ako ng load. =)) tae, paminsan ko na nga lang nakakausap si miggy, BITIN PA. tae. haha!! Aww.. panget pa ung timing..nagkkwentuhan pa kami nun e. tae. :)) tas kay arby naman..basta.. ayun. akala tuloy galit ako. :)) ehe? ANYWAY, we went home after eating. TAMBAY SA KWARTO NI KUYA!! we took ate celine's bed so that we would sleep together in his room. duwag e..kasi mamayang 3am..ano daw.. ehehehe, basta un. :))
Happy Birthday SANTI and AYNA!!