Tuesday, May 01, 2007 @ 4:00 PM
April 27:
I woke up quite early today. I woke up at around 8:30am and I was so SLEEPY. By the way, I had a wonderful dream last night:)
just saying:P
I took a bath at around 8:50am. After bath (9:30am) I prepared myself for school.
(Do Not Forget:)
*drumsticks
*music notebook
*excercise sheets
*phone
*pen? [la naman siyang sinabi e]
Mom and I left the house at around 9:45am.
"e, 10:30 pa po klase ko..."
"e, basta! ayoko nagmamadali.."
uh..We were actually rushing that time..(ayaw mamadali?! :l) HEHEHE..Anyway, we got to school 5mins. before 10:30. I went to the percussion room and mom followed. *knock**knock**opened the door**mom left* The student before me was still there. She was done and was packing her stuff.
While she was packing, I was just standing near the teacher as they talked.
I listened nga pala..
"sir,eto ung letter na bigay ng crush ko o.."
"kayo ba?"
"di naman sir"
"asuuus.. ano, bf mo??"
"umm..it's complicated.."
"ahahaha.. aray."
"e sir--"
"..kung complicated un, edi ang sakit nun!"
"..onga sir e, may gf nga e! hehe"
"arrray! ahahahaha"
"sir, eto o, eto sir bag niya"
"bigay niya?"
"yes sir.."
blablabla.. napapatawa na rin ako sa kanila e.. =)) niiiiice.. anyway, she left and we started the 1hour session.
We reviewed the single paradiddle, double paradidd---why am I saying this?? la naman kayong pakielam d2 e:))
anyway, 30mins were spent with the paradiddles then another 30mins were spent playing the drums. "ayun siirr!!! gets ko naaaaaaa" YEHEY
So until the session ended, I was playing the drums while he was listening. ^^
After school, mom and I fetched dad at home then we ate out.
April 28:
Hehe, well my friends(from other schools) and I were supposed to go to (
eastwood) glorietta but the gimmick was cancelled. :)) ~I wonder who cancelled it.. hm. :P Anyway, they couldn't go cuz of other plans. I couldn't go either cuz mom said I hafta go with her to the mall. Oh, well.. there's always next time..right? :-/
anyway, my parents and I went to Shangri-la to buy gifts (for the party later) Siiiigh.. I was really sleepy. Mom and I went to different shops while dad went somewhere else. Mom bought something at Beauty Bar (i don't know what ehh) Then mom gave me to dad. [ano ko, gamit?! :))] Dad and I went to the arcade. BASKETBALL. guess who won 4 times in a row.. *ehem* :-" YEHEY :)) ahaha.. We were done playing after 5minutes. bilis no?? We played 4times, non-stop tapos aun, ubos agad ung balance. :)) oh well. After that we started looking for mom.
OOOOPSS.. We remembered that we forgot that mom forgot to bring her phone. =)) (hah?) So yeah, before she left, she said that she would be at the department store (baby stuff level)
We went there but couldn't find her. When we got really tired, we went to a corner where a lot of people pass by. We got tired standing so we went to The Coffee Beanery. Dad ordered French blabla chocolate drink. I didn't order anything cuz I was busy eating candies from a candy shop. yum yum yum. :P When dad's order came, I tasted it (before he got a chance to taste it) 'saraaaaaaap' He tasted it but he said it was too *something* (can't remember what he said) he gave it to me and said that it was okay for me to drink it (so I did) Yuuummm..
Few minutes later (around 15mins) Dad and I saw mom goin up the escalator. MAMAAAA!!! :)) hhehehe!!
Aun we stayed at the coffee beanery for hours. When my brother came, we all left. Kuya and Dad used the car that we(mom dad and i) used while mom and I used the car that my brother used. :D
After that, mom and I went to the party. :( siiigh..
[skip the story, i'm too lazy to type talagaaa]
April 29:
We celebrated mass and I saw the miggysantos 'clone' HEHE.. and it made me miss him more. :( sad. Oh well, that's what you call LIFE. :)) HEHEHE!!
After that, kuya and i dropped off mom dad and ate cel sa house while we went to RP to buy FOOOOOD. hehe.
April 30:
hayy, eto nanaman, BORING nanaman. HEHEHEHE.
May 1:
Spiderman3. Jody said that the line at the teaters are uber loooong. Good thing dad didn't want to watch it right now. :)) HEHE.
So, right now, I'm freezing here at my parents' room. Mom dad ate and kuya are all on the bed watching Project Runway. :)) HEHEHE.. lalang. :)