Tuesday, April 17, 2007 @ 11:22 AM
leaving in a few minutes..
I'm aready dressed up and ready to go. My dad and I are going to bring my sis to the LRT station. She's gonna go to school na. My brother? He aready took the car and went to school na rin. :)) ahahahaha! so after bringing my sis to the lrt station, I think my dad and I would go somewhere AGAIN. :( aww.. e i got really tired from yesterday.
Yesterday, dad and I went to the airport with my mom and tita cherry. Then after that, mom and tita left. So dad and I went to glorietta. I said that I can go to the arcade. :D yehey!
We did and I had fun :D Then after that, he bought something at the hardware store. Then paikot ikot sa mall. My legs got really weak when we got home.
Oh, by the way, when we got home, I was told to water the plants outside. Dad said that he would water the plants on the garden while I would water the plants on the other garden. DAYA.. this is my brother's job!! X[ hmmmpf.. anyway while I was watering the plants, Maggie (my puppy rott.) kept on playing. She kept on biting the hose then she would enjoy when I scold her. esp. when I yell out her name then splashes her mouth with water. She would jump then bites it..again and again. Made me really pissed..
After that, I had a time to relax. PC!!! :D:D:D
hehe!
so time check.. 11:21 am
I'm about to leave at 11:30am..
so bbye!