Wednesday, April 04, 2007 @ 11:59 PM
Last night, I slept at around 3am. o.O
[afternoon]
My parents weren't around the whole afternoon. They were at the hospital. My siblings and I were at my brother's room with the aircon turned on. My sister and I were watching a movie[dvd] while she was on my brother's bed and I was on the floor [on a sleeping bag] Kuya was using the computer(playing DotA) :P
I slept after the movie ended and ugh..It wasnt comfortable. :)) I woke up at around 8pm.
8:30-2pm, I was with my siblings at my brother's room. Tambay laaaaang. :)) My sister was using the computer, my brother was playing PS2, while I was texting. Then When my brother got tired of playing solid gear(?!??) We played Sonic. yehey!! :D Then I got tired so my sister and I played games on the net. :))fun :P After that, 12:30am, we got hungry. MCDO!
=)) wahehehehe!!
My order: 1pc chicken, SHMAGEKI! =))
Kuya's order: 1pc cheeken and 2ishmageki
Ate's order: plensh-plies, shmageki en 6pc nuggets
hahaha!!you figure out for yourself what those mean. shmageki,plensh-plies,cheeken! =))
hahaha!! Then...
I would: be the one to pay [bayaran na lang nila ako mamaya]
Kuya would: be the one to get the food at the gate
Ate would: be the one to call 8-mcdo.
:> ahahahahahha!! ayos! :P
3am, I wasn't able to sleep well. I'm not blaming someone..i'll blame myself.
Sorry sa nasaktan ko kagabi..you know who you are.