Friday, April 06, 2007 @ 11:32 AM
Tae!! there's this old dude who messaged me at MYSPACE. tae! i don't know what to say.. dapat d na ko nagreply. pooooooootek.
eto eto.. ilalagay ko ung message para TULUNGAN NIYO AKO =)) tae tae tae tae. :))
From: Stephen
http://www.myspace.com/137138302
Date: Apr 5, 2007 3:42 AM
Subject: hi angie
Body: I am stephen. I saw your profile and got interested to get to know you better. Would that be just fine?
Im graduated from DLSU a few yrs ago and im currently working for an IT firm here in makati :)
Can you please tell me more about urself?
Can I get to know u personally? :)
Where are you working? =)
From: Angie
Date: Apr 5, 2007 9:01 PM
hey there, stephen. :)
oh, i'm not yet working. I'm just a 15 year old girl:D
I'm studying at Assumption Antipolo :)
[hahaha!! sorry sorry.. d ko kasi alam ssbihin ko..dba no talking to strangers?!?!]
From: Stephen
http://www.myspace.com/137138302
Date: Apr 5, 2007 11:21 PM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]
Subject: RE: RE: hi angie
Body: I’m currently looking for a companion whom i can have a open relationship with... Its not the dirty kind of relationship u might be thinking...
Its an open relationship anyway. Its going to be really discrete as well (meaning, whatever happens is going to be just between the two of us all of our lives).
The set up i wanna propose sana is one pretty much gf-bf set up but without the commitment.. Im not hiding the fact that there would be physical intimacy. But that wont be the focus of the relationshiop... The focus shall be companionship, getting to know, sharing stories and laughs...
I wanna try something new and sincere without the pressures of “putting the best foot forward” and “half-cooked commitments”
I am proposing this but we surely have to get to know and meet first before we can decide, ryt? :)
So, maybe we can keep an open mind about it, get to know, maybe meet, and decide on it? :)
no way jose' HAHA.. YOKO NGA. FRIKN OLD DUDE WHO HAS NO GIRLFRIEND AND IS LOOKING FOR ONE IN THE NET. go away. =)) i don't know you and I don't want to know you =)) ang sama e noh?
if only i could say.."boyfriend-girlfriend?!?!?! dude, i'm taken by [basta]" potek naman o.