Saturday, April 14, 2007 @ 9:14 PM
Today wasn't that boring after all.. :)
Well in the after noon, I ate lunch with mom dad and my kuya francis(ate celine was in school) we had sushi for lunch:D Mom and dad kept their promise :) yehey, they made sushi!!!! :D:D yehey!! :P After that, I spent 10minutes with my dog, Maggie, who has menstruation..wa. :)) =)) tae. ahahahaha.. anyway, after that I did my household chores. :[ pfft.. It was sooo hot! X( After that I was really really REALLY sweaty. TULO PAWIS SA FLOOR. XP ahahahaha.. I took a bath and yehey..presko. :P After that, YM then slept at my parents' room. Mom was fixing something, dad was using the computer, kuya francis was in his room and I was the only one on the bed. YEHEY! aircon pa tas comforter :P hehe!
~sleeping~
Then I could feel some heat..I woke up and saw my brother's feen on my back. UGH! then slept again.
~still sleeping~
"ano ba! kumilos na kayo..5:30 blablabla...gisingin mo na si gi!!" yelled dad. Well, not really yelling..uh..saying it out loud? uh? :)) So yea, mom was done taking a bath and she was brushing her hair. She woke me up and you know that I don't like being 'iterrupted' when I'm sleeping in the afternoon/night esp. when the aircon is turned on. sarap ng tulog e..ganda rin ung panaginip :> so yeah..I was A BIT grumpy.. ~ack! uggghh...tsk! ugh..pffft!~ haha!! While changing my clothes in my room. :)) We were gonna attend mass at 6:00pm e. so yeah.. pucha, my hair was messy..(uh? not really..) well..not as in buhaghag..but curly. I hate it when my hair is really curly. lamo un? ung hindi lahat ng buhok curly..yung sa dulo lang? aun.. I don't like it. I wanted to tie my hair but I couldn't find anything to tie it. siiigh..oh well.
After that we went to the church na. Mom kuya francis and I walked [lapit lang naman e, walking distance] while dad used the car and fetched ate celine from the LRT station.
~mass~
After that we ate out. (where did we eat again... :-/)
then went home (; <--HAHAHA!! KIRAT.