Wednesday, April 18, 2007 @ 8:35 PM
WHEW.. I'm really tired so i'm just gonna post a quick entry.
so, i just got home from annelle's house at Valley Golf.
Anel Kit and I went to the pool to swim but it wasn't quite FUN. NOT ONE BIT... X[ After that, Bianx, Jo and Jamie came and then we went back to annelle's house. We baked some brownies then ate some SHMAGEKI then watched I Am Sam while eating the brownies. :P :)) We weren't able to finish the movie cuz my dad was arrived and jo jamie and bianx would ride with me. [tama ba ung pagkasabi ko nun:-/] anyway, even though we weren't able to finish the movie, izz okaaay.. I've watched it before and it's really touching. :P
Well, while we were watching it, i couldn't feel the movie cuz I was busy texting. :)) ahahahaha.. minsan ko lang makausap ung katext ko e.. so aun.
Dad and I dropped jo jamie and bianx at jo-anne's house. Then dad and I went home.
When we got home, we saw kuya opening the gates. Kuya went back to his car and parked the car. dad also parked the car inside. Then my sister started calling dad on his phone. I fed the dogs, gave vitamins then kuya and I went out to fetch our sister at the LRT station.
We got home and yeah.. ayun.. pahinga.
I haven't eaten dinner yet. XD and i'm not going to :)) ahahahaha!!
[whooopsie, it took an hour to finish this post.. napapachat ako e:)) sa ym.. ahahah!! ]