Thursday, May 24, 2007 @ 11:59 PM
[a three hour trip]
Calatagan, Batangas was fun. :)
I'm not gonna type the WHOLE DETAILED story (but if you want me to, tell me.. :) )
Anyway, my family and I, together with my aunts, uncles, grandmom, cousins and nephews, went to Calatagan.
Before we got there, we stopped by at Tagaytay. Ate at Canyon Woods (tita's house..ata) then off to Calatagan. :D We passed by at Lian Batangas (where I had my summer beach camp) and I remember those good times I had with my friends. :) Oh, I also remembered that there was a beach camp that time. So, Ayo, Ia, Santi, Gax, Kit ETC.. are there at lian. AWWW.. SAYANG. I couldn't join them..OhWell. When we arrived at Rosegold[beach resort] SWIMMING!!!!! Wahahaha!! 2 of my nephews and I first swam in the pool. It was fun:) After that we all went to the shore. Photo OPs. [My] Nikon D50 was with me and my sister and I kept taking pictures. :D funfunfun. HEHE. When It was getting late, my 2 nephews, mom and I went swimming in the pool. Ate Celine was there too but didn't swim cuz she was sick. After that, we all ate dinner together then prepared for sleep. My sister, 2 nephews, and I didn't went to bed yet. We went to the restaurant and watched PBB. HEHE.. adik. After that we played M.A.S.H. and F.L.A.M.E.S. in our room. Wahahaha.. then ate some mid-night snacks and slept at around 12? EWAN. [ooopsie, medyo napapa detailed story telling na ko. sry, d ko sinasadya.]
I woke up at around 5:00am, checked up if dad was already awake unfortunately, everyone's still sleeping. :(
My 2 nephews and I went downdowndstairs (asa may
attic(?) kami eh) and prepared to swim. We went down (kasi ung cottage asa dagat, so pag bumaba, asa mababaw na dagat ka na agad. HEHE) and dad followed. Dad and I went snorkling and WOOOO..FISHIES. WAHAHAHA.. after that ay wait. breakfast pala muna, tapos swimming sa baba, tapos nagpack na? i forgot. HEHEHE.. basta it was fuuuuuuuun.
Check out some pictures I took.
angie10cruz.deviantart.comfangie-banji.dphoto
angiecruz.multiply:)