Friday, May 04, 2007 @ 8:41 PM
3rd day in school. :) [whew! almost forgot my drumsticks]
Siighhh.. Lessons were getting harder and harder(I hafta practice!!) Anyway, it was still fun. :D
Tiring dayyy
After school, mom dad and I went to a Chinese restaurant. Dad didn't read the menu anymore, he knew what to order. He was telling the waiter 'our' orders and I wasn't able to get a chance to tell him what I wanted.
dad: ah, isang blablabla
angie: pa..
dad: tapos blablabla
angie: papa..
dad: tsaka isang sweet and sour pork..
dad: drinks, isang coke and isang tubig, salamat.
angie: (galing naman!) :D
he knew what I wanted. YEHEY. :))
So after lunch, we went to the grocery.
THEN, went home.
When we got home, I practiced playing the drums for 2 hours with my dog(rott) Maggie.
After playing the drums, I saw some canvas, paint brushes and oil paint on the glass cabinet.
It caught my attention.
I went near and took all those stuff. I asked mom if I could paint and she said yes but I should tell dad first.
I went upstairs carrying all the paint blabla and checked up dad. He's sleeping. :(
I used the computer while waiting for him to wake up.
When he woke up, I asked him if I could paint. He said yes but I should have the painting stuff. I took it and YEHEY. He said that I should have the oil thingy to clean the paint from the paintbrush. It wasn't in the case. :( "next time na lang, gi. Bili na ang muna tayo." said dad. AWW.. Oh well..
I slept.
"ANGIEEEE...GIII.." I could hear dad's voice from downstairs. He came in and said that he found the oil thingy cleaner. YEHEY! I started painting outside (garden) and finished after 2 and a half hour. It was relaxing. :)
I'll show you my painting when I get a chance to take a picture of it. :)
Oh, and it was my first time to paint on a canvas. :D
F U N.