Tuesday, May 08, 2007 @ 8:49 PM
I woke up early (again)
9:00am, I took a bath cuz it was hot. After I freshened up, I used the computer. Then mom and dad asked if I wanted to go with them. I asked where and they said: kung san san lang. Okay:P I wasn't finished updating my iPod, but what the heck.. I wanna go out. :))
I changed my clothes took my phone, iPod, socks, shoes and went inside the car. I forgot to fix my hair. X[ OH WELL. :)) ahahaha..
As usual, we were at Makati. I can't remember where we went.. palipat lipat kasi..
We went to 3 Japanese stores where I got a chance to buy YanYan ^^ Then went to a shoe store. Mom and I were planning to buy that Nike shoes but as usual I was too shy to say I wantwantwant it. I don't like spending money that isn't mine eh..except for food. :)) So after that, we went somewhere else, I just can't remember WHERE. Then to Greenhills. We ate at a Chinese restaurant. We also saw some familiar people by the way. Dad and I saw that dude from the television. Uh, I don't know his name and I don't know if he's from GMA or ABS CBN. nyehe. Basta he's tall and kalbo and a bit nigga. Bleh, dunno! WHO CARES ANYWAY?! :)) WE also saw my ninong George's brother [i dunno who.] Then, mom and I saw our neighbor (ung sa tapat na bahay lang..) Danica[d ko lam spelling!!! sorry XD] and her dad. Sensya na ah? :)) Theeeen.. whet else? Hmm Hmm.. I ate my fave Chinese food.. Sweet and sour pork YEHEY. yummeh. After that we went to mercury drugdrugdrug. :)) nyehe.
Then went home. :D
When we got home I made noise by playing the drums and then rested. pcpcpcpcpcpc. XD hahaha..