Tuesday, May 15, 2007 @ 7:41 PM
Ack.. I fell asleep at 3pm and woke up at around...6. ^^ hehe..
When I woke up, I freshened up at my parents' washroom. tutbras nd heelamos. :P While I was brushing my teeth, I could hear my dog barking outside, and I could also hear some boys and girls laughing, screaming "wooooah." I thought that they were playing a trick on my dog. I went downstairs to check out what they were doing.
I was just about to go to the stairs when I saw our maid went up. "angie, may naghahanap sayo sa labas." she said.
I went down and saw that some guys were outside."who the hell are they?" I asked myself. I opened the gate and saw Lizette (my batchmate, villagemate, busmate) hehe. She was scared to go near cuz Maggie (my rottweiler dog) was behind me. XD hahaha..
She was saying something about the camp thing that I was planning to join. :)
hehe..? aun..
oh, by the way, I got scolded kanina. XD HEHEHE.. galit na galit parents koooo..
next time ko na lang cguro ikkwento, haba e. Siguro isscan ko n lng mamaya.:) asa paper eh.
so aun..ANG INIT. :[
Currently watching tv patrol. Losta people dying. Naka abang ako kung cno mananalo sa ano..election. XD HEHEHEHEHE