Wednesday, May 09, 2007 @ 6:00 AM
Good morning. :)
Nobody's online yet. It's only me and my neighbor Garreth. :)) three more people are online but the two are idle and the other one's busy. Their statuses are "sleeping" hahaha. gising naaaaa.. :))
Anyway, I woke up at around 4:00am cuz of my sister, ate Celine. She was preparing for school and aun, I woke up. Oh! I'll tell you about me weird dream later. :)) Then, when I woke up, I was just sitting on my bed for about five minutes staring at the floor thinking real deep. :D haha. I was thinking so hard, I even forgot to breathe for 4secs. HAHA stupid! XD Tulala eh. =)) ahahaha.. then after that, I freshened up. singed in on my ym acct, then went with mom and my sis. We first went to McDo for breakfast (drive-through) [pero naka sulat ata dun drive-thru. whatever, bsta un] YEHEY. Ate and I ate in the car while mom drove to the LRT station. When my sister got off, mom and I went to the bakery to buy bread. :) Then went home.
When we got home, dad was already awake and was ready to go biking with mom.
I took my [teka ano ba to? tae, "Caution: HOT!" lang naka sulat.] my... hot chocolate and went to my dad's room. pcpcpcpc.. :))
so yeah, until now, 2 lang kaming online. :) nu kaya ginagawa ni chi ngayon? [silip sa bintana] de, m just joking. :)) kasi naman eh, online pero walang status. XD nyehe. oh well. :)) ahahahaha..
OH! I almost forgot. :))
my dream.
so it goes like this..
Coleen(why her?) a dude the dude's girlfriend ata and I were at the SEA. [huh?] then we were swimming. then naging lake..de river.. basta! aun, we were going with the flow of the river. ?! ahahaha tapos uh? the river was kina green and mossy. ew. :)) pero i enjoyed it? that's about it.
XD
HEHE.
(coleen: my kabarkada..but I don't know her that much..? pede ba un? ewan HAHA)