Saturday, May 12, 2007 @ 11:54 PM
Happy Mother's day to all moms. :)
I woke up at around 8am.
I went downstairs to look for my mom. When I saw her..*huuuuuug* "happy mother's day!! wala po akong gift..sorry" XD I forgot eh, I wasn't able to prepare.
Mom said to me: "aww.. thank you.. okay lang, magdrums ka.. un na lang gift mo sakin." AW. It was still too early to play it and I was still sleepy but okay, if that would make my mom happy. We went inside the gym room and I started playing. AAHHHH.. nakakahiya sa kapitbahay!X[ hahahaha.. anyway, after that I ate my breakfast cuz I got dizzy.. XD HEHE. Okaaayy.. breakfast ALONE AGAIN. :))
XD After breakfast, played with Maggie (who I THINK is preggy [pregnant])
I took a bath at around 9:15am cuz we were gonna celebrate mass at 10:30am.
As usual, we celebrated mass in our village (yung church dun)
I saw my schoolmates, some familiar people and guess what, I saw Arby and Miggy.
HAHAHAHAHA..Not exactly them but their 'clone.' NYAHAHA.. I saw the MiggySantos look alike (as I do every Sunday) but this time I saw an ArbySantos look alike. =)) HAHAHAHAHA..
I was lined up for communion and when I was my turn to recieve the ano, tada! ARBY!!!!!! =))
HAHAHAHAHA.. tae. pramis. He was almost as tall as arby, has long sideburns, BIGOTE, and they've got the same eyes. X[ =)) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.. tae. but the look alike was white (i'm not saying Arby's a nigg) What I mean is that the look alike was whiter than Arby. :))
So after that medyo napangiti ako (pinipigil ung tawa)
HEHE..I'll tell you guys later who Arby and MiggySantos are.
After mass, there was a blessing for all mothers. The preist called all the moms but mama was too shy. We were already forcing her to go but she was WAY too SHY. i told her that if she stayed here, it would be more embarrassing and then she went. GALING KO TALAGA. =))
HAHAHAHAHA.. [kapal]
After the blessing we went to Taytay (ack, layo) to eat out.
We were chatting inside the car. We were talking about Pichay and how he was (
spending)
wasting money on posters. (dude, he's EVERYWHERE.)
We also talked about Mayor Mon Ilagan. XD
"ooohhh.. what if he lose?? what would happen to that thingy he built with his name on it?" :D HEHE..[napaicp lang]
So aun. :))
Lunch. I was beside mom and I kept on showing her the txt messages by my friends. whenever a friend of mine txts tell ur mom i said happy mother's day (or something like that) I'd show it to her. ^^
I showed her the text message from Bianx and Jo-anne, Annelle, Miggy, Miggo, Cza and Jenny.
to bianx jo-anne annelle miggo and cza: mom said"thank you, happy mother's day rin sa mom nila"
to Jenny: mom said"who's jenny?"
HEHE..
me: "uh? i dunno, nagpakilala lang yan sakin sa friendster e"
to miggy: mom said "sabihin mo, thanks.. happy mother's day rin sa mom ninyo [me and miggy]HAHAHA"
Tae.. X[ watta jokeee.. arrrrrrrrrgh.. asdfsasdewdasfa.
After lunch, Dad and Kuya Francis were talking naman about The Great Depression and all those stuff about taxes and investments. Ugh.. I fell asleep. X[
We got home and all of us (except for dad) were in the gym room. Kuya played the drums, then mom's turn, then my turn. ^^ Nyahahar. :))
So after that, mom and my sister, ate Celine went out to get my sis' uniform. Kuya's in his room right now. Maybe he's playing dotA or maybe he's sleeping.
I'm in my parents' room with my dad. He's sleeping so I hafta wear earphones.
I'm not listening to any music right now, cuz I type slow (and think slow) when I listen to music while thinking how to type my entry in English. HEHE.. But after this entry, I might listen to either Coheed and Cambria or Saosin.
Oh, about that Arby and MiggySantos.
Arby is a really close friend of mine. He's 3 years older than me. :)) College DUDE.
Miggy is..well I think everyone knows who he is. I think i've told all my friends about him before. so yea, he's 2 years older than me. bsta, lam niyo na un.
Miggy and Arby are cousins nga pala.
So aun..HEHE..
That's about it[for now]
ge, I wanna listen to music na. XD HEHE
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY (to your mom)
(Posted: 11:54PM)
(Edited: 8:45PM)
Okay, I'm back. :)
Mom and ate Celine came back from the mall(i think)
They brought home a box of cake and FOOD! :D YEHEY. ^^
We ate together, then after that, I used the pc[HEHE] I updated
my dphoto by the way. Hope you like my shots. :) oh. hmm.. I'm bored. :( I don't have anyone to chat with cuz my friend's somewhere in tagaytay. The other one's..i dunno.. at the beach daw. My barkada are, hm.. I don't know. :)) di nagoonline. So parang nakausap ko lang for the day, si Dondi. AW. HEHE.. [dondi--family friend]
ge, tulog na nga ako.
Gunayt eberywaaaan