Friday, May 18, 2007 @ 6:34 PM
What a terrible, terrible night last night.
I don't feel like talking about it.
Sooo, today's a friday--whoopie. d r u m s..again. X[ :)) I was nervous to go to school today cuz I wasn't able to practice for the week. I haven't mastered the lessons my teacher gave me.. YARI na ko. AHAHA..
He didn't get mad at me but he was a bit disappointed. :)) nyahahahar. sorry. XD hehehehe..
~after school~
Mom and I went to the grocery to buy (duh! ano ba nabibili sa grocery?) hehehehe.. aun.
While we were walking around, mom was looking for some food.blabla.
Mom was looking at an item while I rested my head on the cart..handle? I was really sleepy and tired. I looked up to check if mom was done with what she was doing, but instead seeing mom, I saw this
huge american guy. He was with his wife (who is NOT a filipina) He was looking at me while smiling. Then he made the " :>" face. nyehehe, check niyo na lang sa ym. bsta aun. soo.. I smiled back and i got...scared? :)) ahahaha.. a stranger...smiles..hmm? :-??
after the grocery,
Mom and I went to Mcdo. Drive-thru! :D I ordered that Shrek meal. nyehehe.. 5pc. chicken nuggets..EXTRA DIP! XD yehey. hahahaha.. I ate in the car while mom drove.
We went back home to pick up dad but he wasn't home. Mom got a bit pissed about what dad did. abaewan ko ba sa kanila. X[ hehehe..