Monday, May 07, 2007 @ 5:50 PM
I'm freezing. So cold.. I wanna turn off the aircon but my sister's here with me and she wanted it uber cold (pano, MAY KUMOT.)
So, right now, i'm chatting with JennyGarcia. I dunno, she said she knows me. so eto, nagchachat kami sa ym. Jenny is a friend of Miggy. in short.. my friend bianca's friend jody's cousin celine's friend miggo's relative (sort of) pia's friend arby's brother jery's older brother viny's cousin marise's cousin enzo's brother Miggy. gets? bsta aun..NYAHAHAHAHAHAHA
hmm..
Well, I woke up REALLY early. 5:30am. X[
I woke up cuz when my sister left for school, mom suddenly turned off the lights and door. E natakot ako. :)) =)) so TAKBO agad palabas! so aun, nainis ako. :)) nagising agad eh.
After that I went to my parents' room and slept beside dad. I woke up around 9:30am cuz of the heat and the silence. :)) hahahaha.. I freshened up, brush teeth, hilamos, then pc! :))
Mom and dad came back from biking and they were downstairs(mom's office)
I went upstairs and took a bath. After bath, pc. :)) then I got bored so I went downstairs and played the drums. (nakakahiya na sa kapitbahay)) ahahahaha.. after thaaat, pc uli. =))
Mom and dad left by the way. So i'm stuck here with my Ate Cel and Kuya Fran. :)) Well, ate's currently sleeping (with comforter + kumot + pillows) wile kuya's in his room. :)) I dunno, pc ata or tulog rin. :))
and i'm just here in front of the computer for 5hours.
and guess what, I started this entry 12:37pm and it's already 5:35pm. :)) ahahaha
ayos. :))
ahahaha, de, kasi..
patigil tigil ako.. o, tulad nito, kakatigil ko lang mag type.. quarter to 6 na. =)) HEHE.. =))
so cge.. un lang naman.