Saturday, May 05, 2007 @ 7:19 PM
I'm so bored. :(
nabubulok na ko dito sa bahay. Anyone wanna go out? :-/ *sigh*
I woke up really late today. 10 hrs of sleep HEHE.
I freshened up then used the computer.
I didn't eat breakfast and lunch cuz I was too lazy to go downstairs. :))
HEHE..
Then 4:30pm, dad cooked something. Mom and dad ate it. They said I should taste it, but I didn't want to. :P I was so hungry!!!! alam niyo naman ako, pag gutom, KAIN. I only eat when I'm REALLY REALLY STARVING(as in ung parang mahihilo/mamamatay na sa gutom.) So I grabbed 2 hotdogs(dalawa lang?? /:) ) from the freezer and cooked. (ganyan ako, pag di ko gusto ung ulam, gagawa ako ng sarili ko. ) HEHE.. yum yum.
After that, continued using the computer. :D chatchatchat then telebabad sa phone, then ym ulit. *sigh* :( I WANNA GO OUT WITH MY FRIENDS. :D
Right now, I'm waiting for my hair to dry up. [bagong ligo] then maybe...later, i'll.. hmm...ewan.