Saturday, May 26, 2007 @ 11:54 PM
updateupdateupdatethefriknblog. HEHE
Can't....STOP...WATCHING...Hump..de..Bump. X[ adiiik. :)) ahahahaha MaigirlCarranza knows why. :-" HAHAHA.. she's my classmate..so aun. :))
nyahahahaha.. I'm so bored.
I've been sitting here for more than an hour. (I'm not gonna tell you how long, bka sabihin niya, ano ba yaaan, adik sa pc.hahahahaha)
Yesterday, my family and I (except for ate celine) went to that new mall TriNoma. I don't know if you guys have been there. I'm telling you, IT IS AWESOME.
There aren't that much malls yet but soon, that mall would be sooooooo astig. :))
haha, anyway, we went there to celebrate lola cely's birthday(i don't even know how old she is. hehe)
It was a reunion with my cousins, uncles and aunts, grandparents, etc.
We ate at a resto (i can't remember the name) then when some of us were finished eating (my cousins) ate dielle, franco, karlo, my brother kuya francis and I went around the mall,checking out stores. It was great bonding with my cousins. :)
Tomorrow, my new baby cousin would become a part of the christian community in short, binyag. hehe. kita-kita ulit kaming magipinsan..nyee. :))
gtg, m gonna sleep na. it's actually 12:29am. nyehehehe. lalang.