Friday, May 25, 2007 @ 6:21 PM
Today was the last day of school for me. I was planning not to attend cuz I got so tired from yesterday's trip.
Anyway, I still showed up for the last meeting.
My teacher told me to play everything i can. Non-stop drumming. I was a bit sleepy and my beats weren't as loud as the previous meetings. Honestly, that last session was pretty useless. No new lesson was taught.
Since that was the last day, I was planning for an extension.
I'd have classes every saturday starting on June, but I'm not quite sure yet cuz I might get stressed out. I'd have school the whole weekday then have drum lessons on a weekend, and the only day that I could rest is on a sunday. Hmm.. I'm gonna think about the extension later.
I'm gonna miss that teacher of mine. He was a great drummer and he made the lessons fun and enjoyable. He wasn't the kind of teacher who was strict about little things, and the boring type, instead he was the type of teacher that is just like your best friend, where you share you jokes and laughter with....wha? parang naging essay to ah? NYEHEHEHE.. bsta last day ng school kanina. un lang un. :)) HEHE