Thursday, May 17, 2007 @ 2:47 PM
A lot of people are asking me why I don't go online (ym) that much.
Haha, sorry.
I got tired from using the computer all the time. :P
Anyway, I've noticed that I've been living alone. I mean, I'm always alone in the house. My parents are always out while both my siblings are in school (college na eh) So, I've been eating meals alone and amazingly, I'm getting used to it.
Earlier this morning, I woke up at around 8am. I went downstairs and saw that all my family members were downstairs, eating. My brother was prepared to go to school, my parents were back from biking and my sister woke up early to review.
I ate with them and ewan, nakakapanibago. :D
Oh, i wanna talk about room temperature.
Last night, all the aircons were turned on. My parents' room was the COLDEST.. It's like a freezer, me and my sister's room was a bit cold but not as cold as our parents'.
I stayed in my brother's room cuz the temperature was just right. I wasn't able to stay long cuz he and his friends came over. AW. too bad..
WALA LANG. HEHE
hm..
Lagi na lang akong inaaway ni Dad. :l I don't know what I did wrong but it seems like he hates me or something.
I'm not even talking to him that much anymore. I don't want to talk to him cuz I can't tell if he still loves me. He only talks to me when he needs something. utos lng ng utos. :-?? oh, well.. uh?
HEHE