Friday, May 11, 2007 @ 8:31 PM
My brother, kuya Francis, woke me up at around 7:30am.
*opened the door*
"gi, patulong na" He said. aw.. okaaay I followed him to his room and he began telling me what to do. "eto, gayahin mo lang ung sketch ko.." He handed me a black thin board [a binder cover] and a box of dustless colored chalk. I started drawing while he was beside me on the bed sleeping. I was doing his [crammed] project while he was still sleeping. When I was done, I thought I can go back to bed but nooooo, there were a lot more drawings to draw. Few minutes later, he was doing his papers while I was still drawing. From 7:30am until 9:30am, we were doing his project. Mom also started helping at around 8:40? hehehe..
When I was about to finish, I stopped for a while. I was really dizzy and hungry. I went downstairs and saw dad reading the newspaper. I took some bread and nutella and started eating.
"bat ka naka ngiti?" asked dad.
"pa, pede po ba ko sumali sa banda?" I asked.
"..."
"?"
"sino sino??"
"cla Martin po"
"anong school?"
"Ateneo po"
"puro lalake?"
"opo"
"d pede."
"..."
I stopped smiling, took what I was eating and went upstairs. (hindi ako nagdabog ah!)
SAD. I was REALLY SAD. It was like the SADDEST thing that ever happened. :(
I went inside the room, I was silent. (lam niyo naman ako, pagmalungkot o galit sobrang tahimik) Mom was looking at me as if she was gonna ask what was wrong, but she didn't cuz she knew why. I could tell that she was trying her best to brighten up my day but she wasn't able to. I wanted to cry but I didn't have the time to be alone. :l
I continued what I was working on then dad came in. "..." He watched us do my brother's project. "galit yan.." Dad loves teasing. That's one way of saying he loves me. The awkward silence. :l dad left(he got bored)
When I was done I was on the bed, i covered my face with the pillow and started crying. (pero kunwari tulog) :P I went out and saw that it was already bath time (9:30am)
I took a bath and prepared myself for school. I wasn't in a good mood for school :(
Anyway, mom and I left the house and as usual, T R A F F I C. TAE!!!! pressure. Mom and I were rushing. We got to the school, and I was..late...by 30 minutes. X[ arrrrgh.. I thought that my teacher would get mad or something, but he didn't :) whew. So aun, exercises etc. ^^ My teacher was funny so my mood changed. yehey, d na ko bad mood. :)) nyahahahar..
After school, mom and I went to the grocery store. *mom's phone was ringing* "ay nako, naiinip nanaman papa mo." Mom and I were looking for chips and stuff to eat later when we watch tv. ^^ GRAB GRAB GRAAAB.. After that, dad started calling...again. X[ We got home and we saw the car outside. Dad just arrived. He was waiting for the maid to open the gates [bagaaaaaaaaal] After that, I started using the pc.
2pm, I turned on the aircon and mom and dad left. (home alone AGAIN)
4pm, I took a nap. :P
7pm, I woke up.
pc pc pc pc... :))
so right now, I'm still using the computer.
Everyone's asleep. :l except for my brother. He's somewhere..i dunno. aun.. :)
That's how my day went. :)
Oh, i forgot. When I was about to leave school, I signed on the attendance paper and sir was telling me if I wanted an extension. It would be every saturday. OF COURSE!! ^^ yehey. When I told mom about it, she agreed. yehey. :))
I'm having fun at school. :D
so, yeah, that's about it :D