Sunday, May 20, 2007 @ 8:04 PM
I woke up at 9:15am cuz I heard a baby(?) cry from outside. ang iiiiingay! X[ Then My family and I (except for kuya) celebrated mass. [kuya francis would celebrate mass at 6pm cuz he has friends over] After mass, we went to theBlock. :-?? ewan. oh!! I bought 2 silver necklaces..sooooo pretty. :D The first one has a little silver book that can be opened, then you could place 2 pictures of i dunno..anyone. :)) Then the other one is a small dog tag and a heart. gandaaaa.. kung lalake nagbigay nun, nakow! sasagutin ko un. (joke lang un ah.) HAHAHA.. asa. bsta gandaaa.. suot ko nga ngayon ung may dogtag eeehh.. weeehheeee.. :D hm.. what else..
Oh..
Dad and I were checking out the pictures I took yesterday (from my phone) then he scrolled down and saw a picture of *WHOOOPS..secret* ahahaha.. homaygad. I was grabbing it but he kept scorlling down and saw lotsa pictures of *secreeeeet* X[ agh.. he was laughiiiiing.. after that, delete agad cuz I KNOW he'll search for more pictures later. :)) ahahaha..
geh, that's all.. i'm too lazy to blog
w8 w8!! i've updated my navigator..don't forget to check it out. hehe