Friday, June 15, 2007 @ 1:44 PM
ahuhuhu.. Mom and Dad left meeeeeee.
I woke up at around 5:00am. Mom, my sister, the maid and I went to the LRT station to drop off my sister. After that we went to the wet and dry market at Marikina. Our maid bought fish and vegetables while mom and I waited in the car.
We arrived home at around 7am. I started reading / finishing the book (Things Fall Apart) Unfortunately, I'm not yet done with all the chapters until now. :D
Oh, by the way, my phone is broken. :( I'm using my old phone(6600) and it suuuuuuuucks X[
Dad doesn't know about it yet cuz I'm afraid to tell him. He might get mad or something. :l Mom knows about it already and she told me to tell dad so that he could fix it. hehe.. aun.
Anyway, I'm home alone right now (as seen on the title) I fell asleep from 10am-12:40pm. My siblings are in school while mom and dad went somewhere else without me. They didn't even bother to wake me up and ask if I wanna go with them :(
Oh well. :)