Thursday, June 07, 2007 @ 3:36 PM
Whoooops. I
FORGOT to blog. :P
I've been really busy with the Summer Reading Program given to all assumptionistas(antipolo)
Sorry for all those who have been texting me. I haven't touched my phone for the past 2days. I'm trying to make it a habit. During school days, I don't want to get used to cramming and txting all the time. sorry for those who were txting and were asking me something and sorry for those who
*ehem* missed call me 18 times *ehem* sorry talaga. :D
So, yeah, aun. :))
CLASS PARTY. I can't wait. :D that's the last "outing" that my parents would allow me to go to. It's sort of a 'reunion' with my 1st year classmates. :D wooo.. exciting. :P
Unfortunately, I wasn't allowed to go with my barkada. Yung bibili ng school supplies. :( so, class party na lang. :))
AY WHOOOOPS. kaka check ko lng ng date ngayon at.. zomg. BUKAS NA PALA. :)) sabi..sabi.. bring foods.. pag di nagdala, walang kain. DUGAS. :)) nkalimutan ko bumili. tnatamad na ko bumili. =)) WAHAHA. oh well. :P