Sunday, June 03, 2007 @ 7:39 PM
Mom, my brother, my sister, Maggie and I went to the vet for maggie's (preggy)check up. She was inside the car and we were waiting for her to puke. The big garbage plastic was ready for her vomit.
We arrived at the clinic and I saw Maggie&Dexter's doctors.
Maggie's doctor looked like CJ+Andrew. hm? kay. :)) and the other doctor looked like a friend of mine from camp, Ia. HEHE. aun. :))
After the check-up and stuff, we were told that Maggie isn't preggy. YEHEY! We didn't want her to be preggy cuz she was too young, and if ever she gave birth, she might die. :(
W H E W. :)
After that we placed Maggie in the trunk. The CJ+Andrew doctor carried maggie. BIGAT NUN. :)) ahahahaha. after that, we were on the road and about to go home.
We were about to pass EDSA when suddenly kuya francis(who was driving) saw CAUGHT by the MMDA.
(kasi pag yellow light, stop na. e medyo lumampas si kuya)
The MMDAofficer went to us. wooo.. XD
I didn't know what was going on, I think the mmda dude gave kuya something ewan. di ko sila nagegets. :)) HEHE
When we got home we told dad everything. :)) HEHE