Thursday, June 14, 2007 @ 8:39 PM
Okay okay, I'm gonna spend my free time typing this entry. I've been
REALLY busy even though school hasn't started yet. I've only got 3 days of
FREEDOM. Yep, school starts on monday,
June18. :)
--------------------
[Class Party]It was hella FUN. I arrived just in time; not too early *ehem* cza *ehem* not too late.
After a few minutes (maybe 5-10mins.) I was wet. I mean, my shirt got really wet from my sweat. haha. I kept running around the place (medyo di pa naman ako nagbago eh, icp bata pa rinXD )
When we started swimming, it was great. We played, we raced, we pushed...we had a great time.
After swimming, we watched The Reincarnation while some of us were playing billiards downstairs.
After that, one by one, we were fetched by our parents. That was around 8:00pm. It was such a memorable experience I could never forget.
ImissWANTOO. :)
[Family Problems]Well, it sarted with my siblings fighting. Kuya Francis and Ate Celine were arguing about something. Days later it was me and my sister. We weren't arguing but I think she got mad at me because I left her while we were playing a comp game. (I got sleepy)
After that it was my sister and my mom. I don't know why or what happened but suddenly mom told me that my sister was mad at her. mom didn't know my so she was shocked about it.
for weeks, it had been sad. Mom dad, my brother and I were the only ones going out. My sister was always alone and she barely goes out.
(pero ngayon ok na lahat ah, except cla kuya at ate, magkagalit pa rin)
[School]Oh, as I've said earlier, school starts after 3 days. AW. I've been cramming that Summer Reading Home Program. X[
School's comming and I'm not even done with the first book(Things Fall Apart) and I'm not even in the exciting part. But as you all know I have me ways of finishing this on time. I'm the
ULTIMATE CRAMMER :> nyahahahaha.. ayos.
BTW, I've got my school supplies already. Can't wait to use it. :P haha
[Updates]Hmm.. uhm..
OH! I've got some awesome new clothes from People Are People and Am.Blvd.(<-my fave store) From people are people, I bought that black shirt with a picture and writings.
I LOVE TO
[picture of a drumset with some skulls and hearts]
BANG
yeah. Then I have another mossy green shirt that had a huge red script writing that sez "
Smile" then on the bottom right of the shirt was a huge old style
camera. wahoooo.. GANDA. ahahaha
What else? hm.. un lang naman:)) HEHE
[Ocean's 13]I've watched it two times. The first time I watched in in the movies, I was with my mom and my brother. Then 2days later, I watched it with my mom and my dad. wahahaha.. It was one of the best movies I've watched recently. (haven't watched spiderman3 and pirates of the caribbean yet)
-----------------
I might not be able to post everyday anymore. Sorry. If ever I have free time, I guess i'll update this blog.