Saturday, June 02, 2007 @ 8:44 PM
Yesterday, I went to rockwell with PiaTumbocon, PatchTumbocon, CarlineChuaChiaco, CelineSantos, MiggySantos and MiggoLlamas.
(Movies, then......)
Kuya francis and I went to Fully booked to meet up with my friends. (hinatid ako kasi ayaw niya ko iwanan magisaXD) We were roaming around when we saw Miggo passed by.
kuyafran: oy! friend mo o!
angie: onga no. bat ka nandito?!
HEHE. I thought that miggo wouldn't go because HE SAID that he's not ALLOWED to be absent during cheering practice. ewan. :))
when kuya fran left me he said: ingatan niyo si angie ah. UH? okay? :)) ngek. ahahaha..
[fully booked]Pia Carline and Celine had a hard time choosing which book to buy. Miggo and I were waiting while Miggy was nowhere to be found. :)) as for patch? i don't know, dumating lang siya nung asa arcade na kami e.
While miggo and I were waiting he asked me, tama ba yung pagkarinig ko? I asked what he heard and he said yung sabi ng kuya mo.. "boyfriend mo!" =)) hahahaha.. it made me laugh out LOUD. bingi! kuya said OY FRIEND mo! :)) =)) ngek. :)) ahahaha.. you? boyfriend? HELLOOOWORLD? ahahahahaha..
when we were at the cashier, I heard Pia and carline arguing about the book that Carline took. The page was ripped daw. XD NGEE.. hahahahaha
(after paying)
we met up outside the store and that was the time I saw miggy and realized the enzo didn't go. hehe? :)) I don't know why.
[Power Station]We payed P100 each and loaded my card. Carline Celine Pia Miggo and I were at the line while Miggy had his own world. He was, i dunno..watching something? basta di siya nakiki mingle. After paying, Carline and I were the only ones left, the others were watching at someting. TAKBO!! we ran to the basketball area and played. HEHE.
~GAME OVER~
we played again but this time it was carline miggo and meeee.. When they were finished, I wasn't done yet. I passed until the 4th level. After the 4th level, I thought that It was over, WHEW. Then bglang sabi PASSED. tapos 5th level. I told miggo to take over cuz my arms were super tired. :))
nung game over na, we went watched carline and celine grab a stuffed animal. XD AFter that we watched Miggo punch the thingy there ewan bleh. :)) after that, Celine-Me-Miggy raced. yehey! guess who wone 1st place:-" (yabang mode.) HAHAHA jok lng. basta aun.
Carline and I saw a "monkey" with some handles, Miggo played and carline and I watched. ZZZZZZT..electric thingy pala un, makkuryente ka tapos magkakatickets ka. :)) ic ic:-? Miggo said that we should touch it. We touched na lang his arms and we could feel it vibrating. he said to touch na lang his hands instead of the metal pole. We both did and ooooooooohh. saraaaaap.. it was like a MASSAGE. :)) we did it 3 times(or 2x lng) then we called the others to feel it. saya no? :))
[Mcdo]
We ate at Mcdo.
CARLINE was sitting beside PATCH who was beside MIGGO who was beside PIA who was in front of CELINE who was beside MIGGY who was beside ANGIE who was in front of PATCH. gets gets? (
I) wait
GTG.
bukas na lang uli. TO BE CONT.