Saturday, June 23, 2007 @ 8:58 PM
Ms. Twinkle left Assumption Antipolo:(
-------
fangie: ms twinkleeee are you still teaching in aa?
Ms. Twinkle arcillia: Hi Nightmare on Angie Street! Nope, I already resigned.
fangie: AW.. how come?
Ms. Twinkle arcillia: I figured if students were sleeping in my class, then I must not be a good teacher.
Ms. Twinkle arcillia: Hahaha! Joke lang ha!!!!
fangie: IM SORRY
fangie: X[
fangie:
Ms. Twinkle arcillia:
Ms. Twinkle arcillia: Joke lang yun.
fangie: di ngaaa?
Ms. Twinkle arcillia: I want to earn so that I could have a baby.
fangie: aahh.. ic ic. what's ur job na?
fangie:
Ms. Twinkle arcillia: I'm an English trainer at a call center in Makati. Hehehe.
fangie: waw layoooo
fangie: ayos un. hehe
fangie: oks manoks, kaya pala di na kita nakikita kasama ni ms carrie sa covered walk
Ms. Twinkle arcillia: Sige, aral ka mabuti ha!!!
fangie:
fangie: cge cge
fangie: hehehe
Ms. Twinkle arcillia: Hi na lang sa batchmates
fangie: okay
-------
m gonna miss her. i wanna tell her sorry for sleeping in her class talaga. i wanna show her that i've changed na. active in class na ko and wala na kong stage fright. aww..anywayyy, i wanna thank her for helping me. :)
----------------
9:00am, mom woke me up to eat breakfast with them{mom and dad} then after breakfast, mom and I would go to the doctor. Jusko, di man lang ako kinabahan? :)) AYOS. :D excited pa nga ko e. =)) hahahaha.. aun. i was given a form sheet. i filled it up and then the someone called me. ma'am angie. :)) ahahaha. I was directed to the doctor's 'office' yehey. mom went with me. After that, we had a short orientation on how the operation will go. The pretty doctor asked me if i want the cream or injection as the anesthesia
I chose the injection para EXCITING. hahahahaha..
sa totoo lang, takot ako sa injection e, pero eto na ung time na mahaharap ko mga kinakatakutan ko. nako, kung kami nga nila kuya at ate, pupunta sa doctor namin para sa yearly injection/booster shot, tatagal kami ng isang oras dun. kasi kasiii, pag ako na, nako, iiyak iyak pa ko, sisigaw sigaw, iiwas iwas. nako. ang tagal. =))
Kanina naman aus lang. pinahiga ako tapos nilagyan na ko ng alcohol sa mukha. I closed my eyes as the doctor injected me the anesthesia. X[sandali lang naman un,
after that LASER.
My eyes were still closed. wala akong maramdamaaaaan. =)) yehey. after that we were done. the assistant placed a transparent sticker thingy on my face and then the doctor said that we should come back after 2weeks for the check up or retouch. :D
mom paid the bill and we went home.
TADAH! no more MOLE. :D
_______
a lot of you may ask why i removed it, it's not because *SOMEONE* ehem,ehem, was teasing me about it but because I don't find it pretty. My parents and I talked about if they said it's okay to remove it but they weren't sure if i can take the pain. My brother and I also talked about it and he told me that it's better if i didn't have the frikn mole. =)) ahahahha..
so yeah..haha. saya. :D