Thursday, July 26, 2007 @ 9:54 PM
We had our AK Exposure at the Pandacan.
interaction with the mentally disabled! :D
Our attire was PE shirt and jeans. ahehehe.. fun.
We went to our buses and seated by friends. :D as soon as everyone were seated, I took my beakfast, and then spoon and fork. But we all began praying; led by Sr. Lourdes and Ms. Clarete (sa bus namin si ms. Clarete X[ )
I was sooooooo hungry but we were still praying. So My breakfast was on my lap, I was holding my spoon and fork while praying. ehehehe.. atat.=))
After that long prayer, KAIN! =))
FAST FORWARD.
When we got to the mentally disabled school, we were told that we were not allowed to take pictures of them bacause it was confidential..? AWW..
So we gathered in a room and when the doors opened, we were soooooo excited.
They first presented their um. presentation then after that we presented ours. ahihihi..
While there was a presentation, we were looking at a CUTE little girl that looked like AngelJimenez's younger sister, and a SUPER DUPER cute 4yr old boy that looked like Duey(?) from the show, Malcom in the Middle.
ANG CUTE.
Jessica was whispering from behind, and guwapo nung isa o! sayang naman siyaaa..
=)) okaaaaaaay?
It was time for our recess and we were told to get a partner from the kids.
Natasha, I-ris and I got a little girl named Jiselle(?)
She had a soft brown hair and she had a smooth skin. In short, she was adorable.
Unfortunately, SelenaGarcia came with ms. Molave and a boy. SelenaGarcia needed another partner from us.
I-ris, partner tayo.
Then Ms. molave called me since she knew who I was. :L
ok so bye jiselle and hello scary boy.
The boy's name was DonAugust. He was small, had dark skin, short neck and had his zipper open. :))
He was SO WILD. People were having their recess with their partners while we were the only ones running around. X[ ~X(~X(~X(
he kept running away from us. grabe.
I told Natasha to be with Selena instead, but NOOOOO, she didn't want to. She was ignoring me, pretending that she was busy with the little girl. bahala siya.
I-ris volunteered to exchange partners since she got bored with the girl (tahimik siya e)
THANK YOU SO MUCH I-RIS SUPAN! >:D<
I was exhausted and talked to Jiselle.
time for gaaaaaames.
all of a sudden, Jiselle was hyper. While the music was playing, she was jumping and dancing. :D
"sayaw tayo, Jiselle!!" I told her
She looked at me with a huge smile on her face. She danced with me as the song played.
~sige, ikembot, sige ikembot..ikembot mo to the front~
I showed her the dance moved and she copied me. yehey! naoOP si natasha, nahihiya kasi sumayaw. =))
after that, she was sweating. I wiped her sweat with tissue but she kept on dancing. :))
time for the kids to go home since half day lang sila.
Bye Jiselle!!!!!
When she left........"what now?"
section 3 were still with their partners because they were old? ahehehe.. basta mga 10-30yrs old partners nila e. :))
I was with my friends and we sat down. There was this SUPER DUPER SCARY boy who came to us.
He was small, his nose was pink and his teary eyes was reddish. He stared at Kit as if he was imagining something not right. She was SO SO SO SO close. his face was super near. scary. he was smiling pa.
we can't do anything but laugh. bentaaaa:)) tapos naman pumunta sakin.. WAAAAAA go awaaaaaaay.. nakakatakot talagaXD
then went to Bianca..=))
and then went to Jamie.. jamie pretended that she was sleeping =)) Her eyes was closed, her curly hair covered her face, and her head was resting on someone's lap. =))
We went inside since we got scared. :)) tambaaaaaay:))
Fast forward.
We got thirsty, bought soda, then we went to the bus.
uwian naaaa.:))
it was just 1:30pm XD
bus: picture picture, continued watching I Am Sam, listened to our iPods, etc.
I fell asleep on our way back to school.
We didn't have anything else to do. super boring sa classroom.
nakalatag sa floor, higa.. basta. boring.
I saw a message for me from Tala and Kyla from the 4th year.
They said that I hafta see them as soon as i saw their note on the board. I couldn't go to them since they were having their classes.
Departure time, I went to their classroom. They were telling me to join the Softball varsity since I passed and the coach was looking for me.
I was told that I would be trained to be the 'future' pitcher. weh..
I really didn't want to join because:
1. I have to leave softball club if I joined the varsity.
2. I have to have a grade not lower than 75
3. I get to go home late--not enough time to study
4. mom didn't want to because she would be the one to pick me up every mondays wednesdays and thursdays--sayang daw sa gas
5. I don't know what club i would join if i left softball club
6. warm-up is very tiring :P
7. OP ako kasi di ako sinasamahan ni christine. :))
and the list goes on.
They told me to just attend the training today and tell the coach if im gonna join of not.
kay.
I went to the softball field and the coach talked to me.
He was telling me something about being trained as a pitcher. :L
Then he told me to think about it.
I thought about it and then Tala came. She asked me what my choice was. I told her about it and then Kyla came.
They were really trying to convince me to join. I got super duper confused and made me so silent, didn't say anything because I was thinking about it. wa. i'm so boring:))
It was time for warm up and I talked to coach.
I told him that I really didn't want to but still they(tala, coach and kyla) were convincing me.
:(
And after that the coach gave me until Monday to think about it.
aw.. i said i don't want tooooooooooo:((
TRAINING.
running, then catching&throwing.
*sigh*
We were dismissed early.
I called up my mom and told her that we finished early.
I waited for her at the MPB and then Tala sat beside me. I told her the REAL reason why I didn't want to join. Secret na namin un. hehe.
basta.. aun nga. di ko talaga kaya.
Mom came and when we were on our way home I asked her if i should join the varsity or not.
she said that she didn't want me to join because 5:30-7:00 and 8:00-9:00 is my study time. Diba nga may sched ako.. so aun.. foooine.