Friday, July 06, 2007 @ 7:19 PM
Today is another beautiful day. :))
We had our first friday morning mass at the MPB. Our priest was Fr. Edwin! Yehey!:D
The mass wasn't boring at all. In fact, I enjoyed singing the songs. wakekekeke... After the mass, we had our LONG RECESS which was an hour. (10:00am-11:00am)
When the bell rang, it was time for our LAB class. We were told be Ms. De la Paz that we shouldn't go to the lab anymore since it was only 20minutes left for that subject. Then AP, we were worried about the frikn quiz that Ms. Molave gave our section. arrrrgh, this subject was hella boring. X[ The bell rang and it was time for another 1hour break. LUNCH. ayos. :D
*ringring* English class.
We went to the caf and checked our homeworks. It was a hard time to listen to Ms. Lisbo since it was raining so hard and the caf was too big.
Music class with Ms. Miranda. As usual, we went to the music room. We watched some sort of introduction about the indian music and it's instruments. 45minutes later, it was time for BIOLOGY class. my faaaave subject:D
We had a review on the lessons, then the 10-item quiz.
During the review, my seatmate Nadine and I were chatting, but not all the time, patigil tigil habang nagdidiscuss si Ms. De la Paz. We kept on laughing because of my accent. ahehehhe.. then Ms. De la paz asked a question and I wanted to answer it. I forgot my NORMAL accent since I've been talking with that american accent since morning.
"Miz, fo me, ah blieve...*paused*..uhm..." then I started again but this time I used my normal accent. WHEW. good thing no one noticed that my accent was different X] ahahaha..
Computer class. SUPER COLD. It was still raining and we were at the computer room wit the aircon turned on MAX. ~X( tumataas na balahibo ko sa lamig.
So Sir. Aboga discussed and gave instructions on how to thingy thingy Corel Draw.
Karla: buti pa si sir, ineexplain pa kung bakit *ganun ganun*...
Angie: ah, onga. Kay Ms. Vikai ibibigay lng ung directions tapos di man lang ieexplain kung bakit.
Karla wasn't listening to what Sir Aboga was telling us to do. I was listening while talking to her, galing ko no? :))
When Sir Aboga stopped talking he went to our place because I think he saw Karla's workpage was EMPTY.
Angie: KARLA! PAPUNTA NA SI SIR DITO..
Karla: ano ano??
Angie: ASAN NA RECTANGLE MO!?!?!?!
Karla: HAA?? ANO DAW??
Angie: Rectangle moooooo ~X(
we whispered.
The teacher was already behind us and he checked up on Karla.
Karla was already panicking. =)) She didn't know what to do. HULI KA KARLA.=))
and SHUKIN'LY, Sir aboga didn't get mad. :))