Monday, July 09, 2007 @ 11:26 PM
I'm the prayer leader! :)) ahahahha.. joy.
in our
filipino subject, we were grouped by 8. My groupmates were ChessyLuna, ArielBucsit, JayaTapales and SelenaGarcia. We worked on our assigned task at the AVA. :) planning for the presentation! yehey.. haha
Algebra, we were grouped again, but this time it was grouped by friends(by 2's or 3's) My groupmates were BianxLomeda and JamiedelRosario. We did the activities on each stations, unfortunately, we weren't able to finish everything due to lack of time. X]
RECESS..oh, there were a lot of students who were SICK. X[ aww.
CLE.For a few minutes, we were rejoicing cuz we THOUGHT that Ms. Clarete was absent since she was 20minutes late and nobody saw her around the campus.
"absent si ms.clarete?! YAHOOO!!!!!"
I met up witm my groupmates, BeaRondario, MaigirlCarranza, NatashaBasul,AnnaMarcelino and SelenaGarcia and continued our poster making at the AVA for the.. uh.. I dunno. Basta un ung sabi ni ms. clarete last meeting e. X[
15minutes before the bell rang, Ms. Clarete passed by us. She was in a hurry:))
We were called to go back to our classroom for the class discussion. :-L
Statistics. I really wanted to go to the washroom since I had to tinkle, but I was afraid that Ms. Martinez won't allow me. :))
I raised my index finger up high
(ah, para sa mga hindi AA, un ung sign para mag nnodd na lang lng ung teacher. AND, para di ka na magrraise ng had tapos tatawagin ka kasi akala magrerecite tapos un pala magbabanyo lang.. PATI, para di istorbo sa discussions. :)) hahha.., aun)
She allowed me to go out and so I did. I took the washroom pass(?) and passed by section 1. OH SO QUIET...uh. then I saw mamaC. X] HAHAHA.. (mamaC=Ms.Calayag--our science teacher last year)
She looked at me while I was walking. *waves and smiled* XD
**ay nako, pag nabasa to nila bianca,jamie,and esgue, aasarin akoooo**
haha..anywaaaaay.
I was inside the washroom and it was soooo scary to tinkle alone. X[
I've heard way too many ghost storied about the aa bathrooms.~X(
anyway, namamadali talaga ako nun. :)) =)) ahahahahha
When I got back, we checked our assignment. :P
AP, we were
SUPPOSED to have a
QUIZ, but we ended up reviewing. AYOS.
LUNCH. BianxLomeda wasn't with us. She was sent to the clinic during statistics and her school stuff were brought to the clinic because we were informed that she had to go home..(oh, so did SheenSagalongos) aw.
ah, YannaPerez and PauLayco were also sent to the clinic but was sent back to the classroom since the nurse said that they weren't sick. Naawa ako kay yanna! SHE WAS REALLY SICK. :))
Anyway, during lunch, (as usual) I didn't eat. I was too busy making my Informal Speech. [watta crammer]
English, oraaaals! :))
I was begging God not to be called to present. THANK YOU God, I wasn't called. :D
Biology..aw, Ms. de la Paz was absent. :( But CarissaQuintana and I doodled on OUR+ENGUE'S notebook. :))
C.A.I. wa. SLEEPY. The aircon was so presko. :))
Departure.Didn't have a happy ride home, unlike those days when I get to laugh out loud until tears fall and my stomach and cheeks hurt.
Almost everyone was pissed. The first year students were pissed because the fourth year students were blaming them that we left the school late. (kasi, they arrived at the bus late eh.. bumili pa sa bakery) Then that new BUSMOTHER (I dunno why we had a busmother..dati naman wala eh) was a problem. She couldn't fit because MASIKIP NA. di tulad sa umaga na mga bata kasama ko sa bus at kasya pa siya. e eto, malalaking tao na to. MASIKIP. =))
So Krystella asked me if I could sit with them(with Marga) in front. I did and yeah. SEXY. kasya kami=)) pero MEDYO masikip lang. That was when we realized that we hafta exercise.=))haha..