Wednesday, July 04, 2007 @ 8:07 PM
Wednesday-Sunday are my favorite days. :D
Kasi hindi boring. :))
anyway, morning... hmm, FILIPINO.
We were allowed to stay anywhere and read our Florante at Laura. My friends and I went downstairs at the cafeteria. Zian and I were doing our Algebra assignment and Jamie was helping us. THANKS JAMIEEE :D wahahaha!
I wasn't able to finish the assignment but wattahek, our teacher isn't gonna check it anyway. :> haha! When the bell rang, it was time for ALGEBRA.
Ms. Martinez started calling out the name of the students who were gonna write their solutions on the board[hw]
I didn't have to worry about my name being called since ive been reciting everyday.
After the checking of assignments(hehe) we were given 2 activity sheets to answer with our groupmates. :)
My group mates and I stayed outside and started working on the problems.
RECESS.
My friends and I went to our table at the caf. I brought my biology book with me and started reviewing the HISTORY OF BIOLOGY. There was no quiz, but i felt like memorizing all of the scientist :D
g.e.e.k.
I stopped studying and Jo-anne, Yanna and I went to buy food.
We lined up.
I was first than Yanna but manong took yanna's money and "orders" first. Then Jo-anne, who was beside me was next. After that, two teachers[na sumingit lang sa side] ms. Calayag and her bestfriend. haha.. ewan. Then PatriciaHenson from the other section who was hella TALL. Pinagtitripan ba naman akooooo.. She was pushing me, tapos sumisingit. And she even took my wallet and raised it way up HIGH. Sir. Aboga was already looking at me na medyo natatawa na. ay nakoooo.. PatHenson was abusing her height. ona, maliit na ko at matangkad ka. SIR ABOGA! nakakarelate ka cguro. di ko sinasabi na maliit siya ah. hahaha.. jok lang.
ANYWAAAAY, after pat si sir aboga next. Tapos nun si Ms. Brijino(ninaaaang) tapos AKO NA. =)) I FELT SO INVISIBLE. X[
HOMEROOM. ..ano nga pala ginawa namin? :-/
ENVI.ED. biotechnology.
we just had a class discussion about biotechnology
AP. weee.. My groupmates and I prepared our presentation. Unfortunately, di pa pala kami magppresent. :))
LUNCH. did the biology homework. wahahahah
ENGLISH. boooooooooring:(
recited.
Ms. Lisbo: "give some *ewan..blablabla.basta**"
classmates: *reciting*
Ms. Lisbo: "yes, Angie"
Angie: *stood up* "...."
"AY!.."
"um..~ano uliiiit?!?!?!"
*thinks*
*classmates laugh*
*remembered*
"ano.. Ms, Once in a blue moon"
"it means, seeeeeldooooom"
Ms. Lisbo: "yes.. VERY seldom"
XD
Ms. Lisbo: anybody else?
*class recites*
Ms. Lisbo: okay that's enough...
Audrey: *stood up (without being called)* WHITE ELEPHANT!!!
Ms. Lisbo: HAHAHA.. I didn't..hahahahah!! I...hahahaha.. I did-hahaha...
hahahahahhahahahaha....
I didn't even call you! hahahahha
hahaha.. okay, and that means? hahaha
Audrey: tombola.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA amp. =)) hahahahahahah tae.
tawa na kami ng tawa, pati si ms. lisbo grabe ung tawa, di mapigilan. =))
LAUGHTRIIIIP..
BIOLOGY.
Ms. de la paz: "okay, did you all did your homeworks in your notebook?"
Class: "yeeeeesssss"
Ms. de la paz: "alright leave it there and i'm gonna check it...."
Angie and Bianx: "HALA!!!!!!!!!!"*kinabahan*
Ms. de la paz"......some other time"
Angie: "X["
WHEW. that was a close one. I wasn't sure with my answers e. :)) wakekekekeke..
T.H.E. ninaaaaang!! =))
Okay, we had a discussion on adolesence. :))
oh, wait, before that, we worked in groups for the reporting. and, AS USUAL, I was the reporter.
ARRRGH. =))
grabe ah, 2:30-4:00pm, the kami. tagal no? sarap sipain ang assumption antipolo. panget gumawa ng sched. =))
so aun. hahahhahha.. happy day. :D