Saturday, July 28, 2007 @ 10:50 PM
the next day.
we woke up around 6:30am. Our voices were so weird. It was low and rough. =)) pumipiyok pa ung boses ko.=))
It was so cold by the way. :)) ahahaha..
We ate breakfast and started taking a bath one by one at around 7am.
faster faster faster!!! **bagal ni pau maligo*
we were all in a hurry because before 8:30, we would go to the afp for the florante at laura play.
8:00, we left the house and walked.
HOMAYGOODNESS. ticket ko.
Carissame and I ran back to the house and took the ticket from my wallet. they went ahead.
Bianca texted us where the afp was..turn left then right then straight.
We ran and we were looking for the afp.
We saw Roxy in her car as the car turned right. WAIT! un ung AFP O!
buti na lang nakita namin si roxy. aynakooo.. sabi ni bianx straight, isa pa palang right. tae.
:))
Carissa and I ran towards the building and Ms. Martinez was yelling at us.
"girls FASTER, it's already 8:30. I told you yesterday that you should be here BEFORE 8:30"
sorry ms. :))
nakakahiyaaaa, hinintay pa kami sa labas nun. =))
we followed her in and we looked for seats.
we sat down with bianca jamie zian etc...
hahahah..
the play was okay.. :P made me sleepy. :))
After the show, we went out the building, we saw alex gopiao! :))
I asked her why she was there, and she said that she was [insert her school here] and that her classmates were there too, and she pointed them out. I asked her, friends mo? and she said, no..classmates..
ahehehe.. okay? =)) no comment.
:))
Bianx's mom arrived and we (carissame, sheen, zian, yanna, kit, pau, bea, jamie, bianx and I) planned seats. :))
Bianx jamie and I sat in front. :P siksikan:))
we ate lunch together then we went home.
tambay uliiiit. :))
5:30pm, my family were already outside. Sheen and Carissame rode with us. I didn't know that my FAMILY would be the one to pick us up. :)) ahehehe.. kala ko parents ko lang
So my sis and my brother sat in the back mom and dad were in front.
We stopped by at shakey's and ate dinner. :))
sobrang nahihiya nila sheen :))
on our way home, kuya francis and ate celine were chatting with them(carissame and sheen) They were joking them :))
nyahahahaha.. tawa kami ng tawa sa car=))
di ko napansin na bati na sila ate at kuya after 2months.
yehey:)) =))
We dropped off Carissame at the Filinvest gate where her brother was waiting for her.
Then dropped off Sheen at her house.