Saturday, July 21, 2007 @ 9:40 PM
In the morning(until the afternoon) we had our usual classes.
Club time! Softball time!
I-ris and I changed to our attire and went to the softball field. Waited for our moderator(Ms.Henson) and then I checked the attendance. Two of the members also gave me their club contract. Wa. I forgot to bring my clearbook. hehe.. aun, di naman nawala. :))
After the attendance check-up, WARM UP. I was so thankful that our warm up wasn't like the varsity. (grabe ung warm up sa varsity)
After the warm-up, we were oriented on how the softball game goes. Then we were divided into 2 groups. Catching and batting. I joined the batting group. yehey! :)) ahahaha.. aun. :P
During recess, I charged the battery of my camera and covered it with my school bags.
Lab time, we had an activity where we were told to go out and observe 5 living things then answer the laboratory manual.
these are the organisms our group chose:
1.fish
2.spider
3.palm tree
4.ants
5.angie
hahaha.. yes...ANGIE.. Then in the lab manual, we were told to draw the organisms. =))
After that 1hour subject, it was time for our AP subject. TEST! ahehe.. nagirapan ako dun sa isang part na ung parang blabla is to blabla as blank is to blabla. ahehehe.. XD
After the test, we were dismissed.
Camera batt--fully charged and ready to take pictures.
The whole lunch break I was taking pictures of people and BeaRondario was taking pictures of me. She was trying out the Manual but ehem ehem..it was blurry. :)) she didn't want it to be automatic. :))
oh, by the way, the camera that I brought was the big black one. :))
So after the break, it was time for our English subject. AW. I was so sleepy.
45minutes later, it was time for our Music class.
My classmates and I went to the music room and we waited for our teacher outside. Almost everyone brought their beaters but I left mine at home. CarissaQuintana, AlexEsguerra and I observed our classmates. It was so funny, since everyone were so bored, they were banging their beaters with a serious-concentrated look. =)) funnyyyy..
After a while, the three of us got bored..
"O, mitiva! Sa, mitiva!! cudyu cambabanya nyeeeeh.." (with the dance actions)
[Sa, mitiva is "My friend"]
It's an Indian song(ata? o thai?) basta, It was from the movie we watched from our PE class yesterday. =)) ahahaha.. LSS.
ChessyLuna and the others came back from (ewan) and said that our teacher, Ms. Ettie wasn't gonna show up since she was in a meeting. So we all went back to out classroom.
20minutes before the next subject, CarissaQuintana and I went to the library to photocopy the english LP.
But before that, I played with her glue:)) ahehehe.. then we went to our CA, Ms. Molave. We asked for permission to go to the library. She allowed us and we ran to the library since we only had 15minutes before biology class. FASTEEEEER.. ANG LAYOOOOOO...
after photocopying the LP sheets, we went back to the classroom. As we were going upstairs, CarissaQuintana asked the manongs "bell na po ba?" "ano ka baaaa.."i said.. then we heard a loud "SHHH" from upstairs.
We continued going up, and passed by the 2nd floor. Whoops. naistorbo sila..we reached the third floor an yessss.. we were just in time for the next subject. (the bell rang 2 minutes after we arrived)
SUPER PAWIIIIIS. It was so warm. ~X(
All of us were so sticky and sweaty, especially those who joined a sprots club. We were all excited for computer class. wanna know why? teacher? nope. BECAUSE OF THE AIRCON. as in giginawin ka talaga duuun. :)) saya nga e. :))
oh, in bio class, we had a quiz. ahehehe.. then after that we had a discussion for 15 minutes then went to the computer room.
Quiz again. :))
We were told to make something from CorelDraw7 about promoting our fastfood/business thingy.
The only hard part in this quiz was making the TITLE of the fastfood/business.
The bell rang and I was done with my design but not the name. =)) pressure.
Last period naman kaya ayos lang kahit magextend ng onting minutes.
Wanna know what I wrote?
ok, tinatanong ko lang. :))
After computer class, we were dismissed. Everyone in our section were so excited for the class encounter. WAHOOO...
fast forward.
We were already at the retreat house. The bell rang when Jamie and I were taking a shower. daliiiiii.. It was already 5:00pm and the activities were about to start. PANIC! Jamie and I were still wet. We changed to our clothes and when we were ready, we went to the formation area(?)
wait lang, tinatamad na ko magpost
[to be cont]