Sunday, July 08, 2007 @ 8:14 PM
OVER SLEEPING.
I woke up at 7:00am, and JEEZ..it was so cold
Then we(except for my sister again) celebrated mass at 10:30am, then my family and I[except nga for ate celine] Went to Rockwell. Saw my classmate MoniqueBugnosen (but I wasn't able to say hi cuz I saw her AFTER she passed by) Then we ate at KAYA. yummyyyyy :D
After that, we went to the upper floor to check out some video cameras. We were planning to buy a new one since our old one's SUPER DUPER OLD(so old, that it's too embarrasing to use)
Kuya francis was pusing me away from dad, because I was always beside my dad. Then he was pusing me away from mom when I was with mom. He told me not to go near them and I should be independent. X[ No way jose. YOKO NGA. wahehehehehe..
We went to Fully Booked and Kuya fran and I were playing a trick on people. He had a "ringtone" that was sooo HIGH PITCHED that you wouldn't know where the sound was coming from. hahahaha! so we were walking around, then Kuya fran saw a book and gave it to mom. There wasn't any book that caught my interest. Oh well.
We then went to BreadTalk and I saw a little american girl with broken leg and blue eyes. SHE WAS SOOOO ADUWABUL. XD ahahahaha.. she was with her dad by the way:))
We went to the parking lot and then I fell asleep along the way to the PALENGKE? I dunno with my parents. I sort of woke up seeing my brother reading and we were just inside the car while mom and dad were away. Then I fell asleep (again) until we got home.
I changed my clothes and started working on my statistics assignment. Then I got hungry so I ate some salad.
5:00pm, I fell asleep inside my parents' room.
I woke up at around 8:00, ate dinner alone (salad again:D) and now..I'm blogging. :)
aun.