Tuesday, July 31, 2007 @ 9:41 PM
Oh, I woke up 30 minutes earlier than the usual time I wake up every morning. hihi! fun.
Filipino class. we had the Florante at Laura, scenes presentations. My groupmates and I was the ones who would present today.
Chessy and I were so worried because our group wasn't ready. We were supposed to have it on video but chessy wasn't able to burn the cd and all the scenes weren't done. We planned to make it LIVE. :D
OH, and one of our main character was absent. Jaya.. ADOLFO. The enemy of Florante. ok, panic.
After our lame skit, Ms. Francisco was pissed. sorry:P
but after a while, she was okay. happy-happy na ulit. hehe.
Algebra class. grouped by 6. group 4 ako. hihi. wala lang.
--RECESS--
CLE class. group reporting. tsk, may hindi gumagawa ng LESSON PLAN. nyahahaha.. pano, lagi na lang group reporting. ~X(
AK class. SIMON BIRCH!!! Sr. Lourdes wasn't around. pffft.. we had a seatwork. REFLECTION! gaah..
Health class. drugs drugs drugs.
My groupmates and I went to the HS library and "researched" on a drug. depressants? wat? well, we didn't really research on it, nagpalamig lang kami sa aircon:))
--LUNCH--
English class. Indian lit. wa, confusing.. ano uli? dharma..karma..:))
Biology class. it was GRRRRReat. :)) nyahahaha.. cells! plant and animal cells. :D interesting:D
OralEnglish. yehey! we were given a time to finish reading RAMAYANA. ganda ng story :D
SSP. I was with my classmate last year, ANGEL JIMENEZ! :D
we were roaming around. Her dad(who is a teacher in our school) kept passing by, what a busy busy man.
I asked angel why she wasn't as tall as her dad and laughed. Her dad was super tall eh, he's as tall as building! :)) anyway, I was just kidding. Angel isn't short:))
--DEPARTURE--
Before I went to bed, I played a game on my iPod. question game.. ahehehe.
songs were shuffled.
"will m***y and i <3 again? :/"
--Maroon 5-Nothing Last Forever
okay? what's that supposed to mean? :))
"what will my day be tomorrow?"
--Hot Hot Heat-Middle of Nowhere
ha? :))
"am I smart?"
--Amber Pacific-Always You
okaaay? ahahahaha..
then I went to bed. :)) =))