Tuesday, July 03, 2007 @ 7:37 PM
Filipino and Algebra class were BORNIG. X[
during recess, I crammed my haiku postcard. Not the poem but the drawing part. hahaha..I did a great job drawing:> with the help of esgue by the way. She drew the sunflowers for me since i'm not good in drawing FLOWERS. hehe.
CLE was also boring.
During health class, we were waiting for ms. Molave but instead of seeing her, we saw Ms. Carrie. sus. She's gonna be our new health teacher. X[ I don't really like her that much, unlike the way i looove ms. marah, ms. hilario and ms calayag. (yes, even though she scolds me, i still love her) they're my 3 fave teachers :D
haha, anyway. aun nga. AW. i miss ms. mendoza. hehe
lalang.
aun, si ms. carrie nga. SHUKING. 8-O
during AlayKapwa class, we had a grouping and i was with ayna and aien and iba pa. hehe. anyway, tawanan :)) si aiiien,, nabibingi na..=))
after that we were told to go to the activity room. I sat beside aien and we drew Sr. Lourdes. ahehehehehe..ang scary nung drawing ni aien. yung mata lang. =))
Lunch.
taco, 2 hard boild eggs, iced tea. :)) bumili sa caf.
English was boring.
Biology, we had some sort of game and then discussions on the history of biology.
OralEnglish. boring.. i was sleepy.
SSP, I fixed my clearbook while singing AEROSMITH-idon'twannamissathing
meeeeeeemomries.
departure, INIT. naka lugay nga pala ako all day, and everyone were saying that it's better than my pulled back hair style. oh well. wala akong pantali ng buhok nun e. bukas, naka tali na uli buhok ko. wahehehe.
ate salad when I got home. :)) DIET? MAYBE.=))