Sunday, July 29, 2007 @ 7:08 PM
My family and I celebrated mass at 4:30pm.
huwaa. ung pogi ulit! =))
After the mass, we went inside the car and went out to watch Harry Potter. :D
After watching the movie, we went home.
We passed by th the church where we celebrate mass and said may bago akong crush sa simbahaaan. wahehehe.. I finally told my siblings about it after months of keeping it as a secret.
Obviously they asked who. I didn't know the name but i described it to them.
angie:"blablablabla...ung naka green kanina.. blabla"
ate celine:"WEH?? AY SI ANO!!!"
kuya francis:"AH!! OO!! SI ANOOO..."
angie:"ha?? sino?"
ate crline:"waiiit, ano uli pangalan nun...:-/ .. m.. m..."
kuya francis:"SI MARTIN!"
angie:"HA!? kilala niyo?!?!?! NO! DI NIYO UN KILALA!!!!!!!"
ate celine:"MICO(or mikko or miko) MIRANDA!"
kuya francis:"MARTIN MIRANDA!"
ate celine:"oo pati ung kapatid, MICO MIRANDA"
kuya francis:"yiii, martin miranda.."
angie:"hindi! ibang tao yan!!" *di matanggap na kilala nila.*
ahahahah.. okaaaaay, ayoko na magkwento sa kanila. kilala pala nila. =))
owel. taga filinvest rin ata e.