Wednesday, August 01, 2007 @ 9:19 PM
every school days, around 5:30 in the morning, the school bus would pick me up at my house.
When the bus arrived, I went out and gave him(bus driver) my school bags. I didn't look at him anymore because....uh? why should i? :))
I looked at the grassy floor as I closed the gate and gave him 2 big bags. I was about to go in the van when he said "ah, bago na nga pala driver niyo."
I was sleepy that time and I was like.. "huh? wat?" I looked at the driver and BULAGAAA.. iba na nga.
He looked nice and I could tell that he was more friendly and sociable(?) than the other driver.
he's history! nyahaha.. sorry ah, pero ayoko lang talaga siya. ANG LAYO KASI MAG PARK NG CAR E.
In school, during Filipino class, we asked to take out our answered LP's. ops. hihi.. um, aun. :P
oh, UnitTest tom.
as for out second subject, Algebra, we checked our AnswerSheet#5.
here's the deal:
we were given the AS#5, and would be checked tomorrow.
If ever we perfected that sheet(as in NO MISTAKES) we would be given, by our beloved Ms. Martinez, a reward.
The reward is:
TWO of the LOWEST quiz scores would be changed. Instead of it being pulled up by little points, it would be changed into a perfect score.
AYOS. ung mga quiz pa naman namin mga 20 points, 30 points..etc.
UNFORTUNATELY, I wasn't able to ace the activity sheet. GAH.. ung #6 lang ung mali. ~X( SAYAAAAAAAANG.
owell..(
towel) (
papel) fellfell.
~RECESS~
Homeroom was booooring.
Ms. Molave and some volunteers worked on the bandaritas? for the Fellowship on saturday. Aun, tabay sa classroom.
Then on our Environmental Education, we did our prooooject. weee.. fun.
Then AP, quiz.
~LUNCH~
English, we reviewed then had a quiz. :P
Biology, we uh, studied.
T.H.E. PROJECT. :P
~DISMISSAL~
Jo-anne, uh.. hana and I went to our bus services at the covered walk.
Jo-anne: gusto ko ng 'KWEK KWEK'
Angie: OO!! ako rin!
Jo-anne: Tara! bili tayo!
Angie: TARA.
after eating, aun, naUMAY. :))
When I got home, my dear browdur was informing us about the news he heard.
UY! Spreading the good news. :))
WALA daw PASOK SA FRIDAY.