Wednesday, August 29, 2007 @ 6:01 PM
During our English class, our teacher Ms. Lisbo, wasn't around. Oh, and so was ALL the other teachers. :P
They were all busy at the Assumpta Theatre for the teacher's play on Music and M.E., practicing:> fun.:))
anyway, we were given a seatwork. My groupmates and I went to the penthouse for the meeting. After discussing, we didn't know what else to do. Anna and I started playing Nanay-Tatay, then started playing Bahay Kubo with the others.
After a while we began playing Langit lupa. Good thing the penthouse was super big. big enough for us to run around:))
Then played Ice ice water. =)) It was so fun. The bell rang and it was time for our Biology. still no teacher:>
We didn't went back to our classroom, instead we played:P
It's kinda weird because My groupmates and I weren't that close, as in ung barkada-like close. Chessy, Jaya, I-ris, Catan, Anna etc. see. we barely talk to one another but we played like we were bestfriends.
Fun:) bonding...UBE.
As we went back to our classroom with my wet blouse we saw some of our classmates at the AVA in groups.
We went down the stairs and Carissa called me.
IP mates! :D
ops. IPmeeting. SORRY =))
ahahaha.. i had too much fun playing that I forgot that we would have IPdiscussions during our Biology class. :D
Then comes the SSP (supervised study period)
Some of my barkada plus chessy's carkada plus bea and fatima = large group.
We stayed at the AVA. We gathered in a circle and played Murderer Strikes Now. Fun. :))