Sunday, August 19, 2007 @ 9:22 PM
No classes tomorrow:D wooohee!
Earlier this morning, I woke up and went downstairs to eat with my parents.
After eating cereal and those stories about me looking like
Angel Locsin(?) I went upstairs and took a bath.
We went to Shangri-la mall to uh, celebrate mass since it was raining and we didn't want to get wet at the church at the filinvest.
After mass, we ate together then looked for clothes.
We passed by at the Swatch store and I remembered that my watch was broken (walang batt. hehe)
Aw, I saw a watch with a little froggie and I wanted it. Of course I didn't tell mom about it, hihi. nahihiya ako:P
May watch pa naman ako eh, so basta may watch ako ok na. :P
Fast forward na nga. Dad's telling me to sleep already.
we went to metro walk (tama ba?)
It was my first time there weee.. scary. :)) hahaha..
We went out to buy stuff like *cough*dvds*cough* and then went to the grocery and then went home.
when we were at the car, I was telling them that we should first watch EVAN ALMIGHTY rather than those HSM2, bourne ultimatum, etc.
wahehehe.. I like being the last child. :P I can get what I want.....sometimes.
yey.
gtg.
might not be able to post for the next few days.
QUARTERLY EXAMS STARTS ON TUESDAY...until thursday:)
wish us luck:)