Wednesday, August 08, 2007 @ 11:59 PM
SO TIRED.
My sister and I went to the streets of Filinvest and jogged.
So we were just jogging in our neighborhood, didn't go further than the village pool.
We passed by a lot of houses like Garreth's, the new house in front of us, tito Angel's, Bianx's cousin's house, and we even passed by ninang Beth's (okay..fine,fine.. Ms. Brigino's) house.
As we went further, we saw "something" or "someone" at the gate of the house in front of us. Goodness. She was scary. Her long black hair in front of her face, her STARE at us and her steady position(she's not moving nor blinking) as she rested her arms on the wall.
naiimagine niyo ba?
Nasa loob siya ng bahay, tapos may wall. naka rest arms niya sa wall so kita lang sa kanya ung arms niya tapos neck hanggang head.SCARY.
My sister and I walked near as if we didn't see her. We pretended as if we were BRAVE. :))
I was wearing something heavy on my ankles by the way. It makes my legs heavier and harder to move.
We were about to pass by tito Angel's (
house) MANSIYON. :))
The house that was abandoned. (they live in a condo now) and they left their rotts in the house (they would feed them every morning..pupunta sila..) with the "OTHERS"
As we walk by, the street light fluctuated.(taba b spelling?) TAKBO!
We screamed and ran. "TAE ATE!! HINTAYIN MO NGA AKO!" I was wearing that heavy beanbag thingy.
It fell while I was catching up my sister.
~while running~
"ate ate!!!!!"
"anoooo?"
"nahulog! nahulog!!!!!!"
"ha?"
"nahulog!"
"ung anoooo?"
"ung mabigat!!!"
"kunin mo!"
"ateeee"
We passed my the scary corner of the street leaving the heavy thing on the middle of the road.
My sister walked, grabbed it and ran:)) We ran back to our gate.
I sat down in front of our gate while my big sister tied back the heavy thing. pampapayat daw.
I removed it, placed it on top of our gate (wala namang kukuha nun no?) and we went back jogging.
The lady wasn't there anymore. FREAKO.
After 2 laps we went home.
We went to the gymroom and another hour of working out.
I used the threadmill while my sister used the i dunno, basta pang walking rin.
After that, we took a bath and I went straight to bed.