Thursday, August 16, 2007 @ 11:15 PM
I'm not supposed to blog right now. :)) haha! i'm not allowed to.
but i caaaan't help myself, i HAVE TO post an entry. :P
So, classes were suspended today, (thank goodness..) Today is the first day of our Quarterly Tests. heehee..
I woke up at around 5:30am (as if may pasok eh no?) took a bath and by 6 in the morning, I was preparing my things to study.
I ate breakfast at 6:20 and began studying for our tests tomorrow, Statistics, Health and AP.
I first studied HEALTH. Our lesson is about drugs..booooring. I stopped for a while and looked for some Post Its. Searched for about 10 minutes. :)) haha.. when I found one, I made a to do check list.
o CLE paper
o Music MD sheet
o review HEALTH
o review STAT
o review AP
o Envi. Ed take home quiz
o let mom sign my Algeb portfolio
o print softball members
so after that, I first did my Envi Ed quiz, then the softball members, and then did the CLE paper but I didn't understand it so I only wrote what I understood. :P
I took my lunch and then back to my work.
I reviewed my health LP and I fell asleep at around 3:30pm.
I woke up at 6pm and waw. so dark. I was alone in my parents' room. I ran to the light switch and turned on the lights. :)) panic. duwag.
Mom dad and my sister was out. my brother was in his room playing comuter games.
I began studying statistics and finished at around, 9pm. then studied health for just about 2-3hours.
then right now, i'm blogging. :P
after this I'd study AP.
bye:)