Saturday, August 25, 2007 @ 11:08 PM
Today's the day where all A.A. teachers would be at the Assumpta Theater, practicing for their presentation.
So, my first period was softball club. Ms. Henson arrived earlier than all of us. :D
I came and reported to her those who haven't given the club contracts to me yet and I told her about the coming softball club jearseys.
When everyone came, they gave me their club contracts, checked the attendance while I-ris Supan collected payments for the clothes.
After the prayer, we warmed up. Stretched then jogged 3x around the field. :)
I pitched a few then practiced batting.
After a while we were all called to gather and we began to play a game.
Last year, I was the pitcher for the team. Yeah, it was fun and was a great experience but this year, I planned not to be a pitcher. Just for this year. Next year, i'll be a pitcher again.
I planned not to because it was pressuring. Oh, and scary. Cause if ever the team lost, I'm the one to blaaaaame. :)) yata? ewan, basta di muna ngayon:))
So I was the one behind the pitcher...what do you call that again? short...uh? stop? short stop? abaewan. basta un.. Exciting dun eh.. :> Ikaw lagi tatakbo (unless malayo, ung fielders na bahala dun)
It was really tiring.
Oh, I forgot to mention something.
The grass was (
moist) wet in the morning because of the heavy rain last night. So I made a mistake on wearing chucks this morning. Water went inside my shoes. Good thing the bag I brought had extra socks (i don't know why, but yeah..) it was a miracle! nyahahah..
I was running and I could feel the water flowing inside my shoes. WAHAHAHA..
After the game, I changed back to my red uniform. I took off my socks and went to the corridors. I SQUEEZED my socks and water poured. XD as in SOBRANG DAMI.. People that passed by[batchmates] saw me and they were saying stuff like "eww!!" or "yuuuck" ang aarte niyooooooooo!!!
"ay nako angie, di ka pa rin nagbago, dugyot mo pa rin kumilos.hahahaha!! =)) "--I forgot who said that, basta classmate ko last year.
ANYWAY.
I washed my feet, dried it up and wore fresh clean white socks and my black shoes. I went to the washroom not to change clothes (dun na ko sa classroom nagpapalit..hehe, babae naman ung mga nandun e:P ) but to fix my messy hair. hehe.
After that, I looked for coleen. No, wait, bien and I looked for her because we shared Lab aprons and I needed it because after our recess was Lab.
So we asked Coleen's closest friends where she is. They said she was absent and told us to look for Jaemi because my lab apron was in their locker.
Bien and I went to Section3 and asked were JaemiHam was. "oh, she's absent." WHAT?!?!?!?!?
Both of them were absent. Their lockers were locked:P
So I borrowed Zian's Lab apron. Thank you nga pala Zian. absent ka e:))
Bien and I went to the caf, bought food then the bell rang and My classmates and I went to the caf and waited for Ms. Dela Paz. (The Lab was just near the caf)
Jamy, Bianx, Yanna, Kitkitkit and I sat together and doodled, shared stories and made jokes. After 15 minutes, someone told bianx to ask our CA if ms dela paz was absent or if she left us a seatwork.
Bianx and I went to the classroom of section 3 and we saw Ms. Molave dicussing. wa..nakakahiya.
We knocked on the door, and she told us to come in. uh? =))
We called her and asked about Ms. dela paz. She told us to go to her office and call up ms. rose(?) and the tel. no was 101. naks.. Rose101. =)) nyahahaha
We went to her office, bianx called while I looked at Ms. Molave's stuff. :P
She was absent and wooopie, no lab today:P
FAST FORWARD
wait nga, ang haba ko naman magkwento:))
So lab, ms. dela paz was absent, we went back to our classroom and went to groups, kwentuhan!! :D
After a while (2nd period of Lab) Ms. Molave came in and we were told to go back to our seats. We kept our phones in our pockets as we went back to our places.
She gave us a seatwork. We watched a film then we were told to answer some questions.
boring.
She left us naman e, thank goodness. Bianca and I went to Jamie's seat and we didn't really watch it, we were texting people.
After LUNCH, there was no teachers around.. WALA TALAGA.
Few minutes before departure, I was called by Carissa Quintana outside.
I went to them and.. AND... WANTOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WEEE!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D I missed them so much:P
We went to the activity room and we sat together. We were all so excited. kinikilig. :)) taas balahibo! :)) =))
We planned for the class party then kwentuhan
I went back to my classroom and took the camera. PICTURE PICTURE!!!! :D
Check out my multiply for the pictures:>
http://angiecruz.multiply.comIt was sooo fun:D