Saturday, August 18, 2007 @ 11:30 PM
my sister and I ordered pizza for dinner.
Mom and dad were away, they said they would eat at a Chinese restaurant. We didn't like Chinese so we asked if we could just eat at a Japanese restaurant. My parents really wanted Chinese so they left us.
My brother was with his friends (and went home at around 3am.)
Ate Celine and I thought about what we would order.
[1family size manager's choice, thin crust]
[1basket of mojo's, extra 2 dips]
I called up shakey's and gave our order.
"hello, shakey's delivery"
"uh."
"may I have you telephone number?"
"[insert phone number here]"
"yes, hold on.."
"kk"
"you live in [insert address here]"
"yes"
"your name please?"
"angie cruz"
"ah, ma'am, wala po kaming angie cruz pero may celine cruz."
"ah, celine cruz na lang."
"hold on.."
"kk"
"so ma'am, you live in [insert address here] [insert landmark here] [insert gate color here]"
"yes."
"ok, so ma'am your order?"
"[insert order here]"
Took us 15 minutes just to tell him our order. :l
My sister kept adding things like.."ah wait! additional dip!"
"wait! gawin mo nang apat!"
etc.
arrrrgh, so confusing.
45minutes later, we heard a motorcycle from outside.
"angie! yan na ata! samahan mo ko sa baba!"
"ha? ako na ung tumawag eh!"
"dali! para fair"
"..."
we went down and WHOOOOPS. mom and dad were home. They didn't eat out anymore because dad had a meeting. heehee..
After getting the pizza, we ate and we left my brother 2slices. :D
(which my sister ate few hours later...more on that on the next entry.)
After dinner, my sister and I went upstairs to our parents' room and used the computer. I was the one who was using it but my sister said that she was just gonna print something, after that she searched the net for some designs then searched for tattoo designs, then checked out her friendster account. Oh C'MON...what happened to that "angie, teka may ipprint lang ako SANDALI." pffft..
I'm not being selfish but I didn't like her style of borrowing the computer for a while. She's gonna say, "i'm just gonna check out my friendster if there's a message" then aun. kung ano ano na ginagawa. :[
The clock hits 9pm, and I got tired of waiting. grabe. 2HOURS ung "sandali" niya. gah..
I told her to just close my programs(ym, blogger, adobe photoshop) and just close the computer when she's done.
"ha?? ano?"
"ah? ako pa magsasara niyan??"
"*pause* hmm.. de sige ako na lang pala"
"wahahaha"
I went in my room and just played the guitar.
oooh, relaxing.
After a while I checked out if mom was already in their room.
She wasn't so I went downstairs to her office and TAMBAY! :D
I played with Maggie while waiting for mom to finish since she said that she was almost done.
An hour later, I asked her if she was done, and she said that she was
kanina but saw that there were other things to do so she did it. uh. aun. :))
I sat down again.
Maggie's paws and head were on my legs and I fell asleep.
11:30 mom and I went upstairs. I changed my clothes and went to bed. :)