Friday, August 17, 2007 @ 3:22 PM
Good news woke me up today.
I received a text message from my friend Angel Jimenez.
Angel Jimenez
17-Aug-07 10:37am
According to Sr. Irene there's no
classes tom. It was decided at 10:25am. QT's wil be moved to Aug 21 to 23. The
Music and M.E. will be at Aug 31 and Sept 1. Please pass. This has been
confirmed.
ayos. So I read some of my text but didn't even bother replying to them. heehee.. I wasn't lazy at all, I just felt like not replying. wahehehe.
I got off the bed at 9am, and it was raining and the wind was blowing sooo hard.
Ate breakfast.
After eating breakfast alone, I went to my dog, Maggie, and awww..di siya maharot.:)) bagong gising. ahihihi.. She was under the car and I sat beside her and woke her up. :P
I went to my mom's office and watched her do her work. Then I went upstairs with Maggie, took the keys to the gym room and we went downstairs. I played the drums for a while but Maggie was bugging me. She kept of biting my shorts and she was jumping on me (tama ba? basta ung arms niya pinapatong niya sa legs ko) She was so heavy. Maggie's a rottweiler by the way, heavy puppy. :)) hahaha
I went out and then went to the living room and sat on the couch with Maggie.
I heard dad coming so Maggie went out I went back upstairs and took a shower.
After that warm shower, I logged in (ym) and a lot of people were online. :P
I watched Forrest Gump by the way (dvd) :P made me cryyyy. :))
Did some sort of vector art at Adobe Photoshop while chatting with some of my friends. :P
oh! oh!!!
TATAK ONETWO.click.un pa lang naman.
:P
still raining.