Wednesday, October 10, 2007 @ 7:35 PM
Today's a friday schedule:)
I thought this day would be another happy day because iiiiit's FRIDAY SCHEDULE! SOFTBALL!!! :D
Unfortunately, it didn't turn out great.
Every friday mornings, we would have our clubs on the first two periods before our recess.
After the Highschool assembly, I called out my other clubmates from my batch. Then we would go together at the softball area near the pool.
As we were walking across the field, [let's just name her: disney.] Disney yelled out again what happened to me in THAT SAME AREA 3weeks ago. [i'll share this to you later on]
I told her that it's not funny anymore and that she should stop. She thought that I was just joking around since almost everything i say is a joke and would make her laugh. I was serious that time and I didn't want to hear that story ever again. She shared it to almost everyone she knew even if that person who was listening isn't a friend of mine.
I was so pissed about what she did[especially the laughing part.]
I kept quiet while checking the attendance. Then I-ris and I played catch while others were batting.
While throwing slowly, I-ris noticed that i was feeling sad, cuz usually i'm always hyper. "o? uy, ok ka lang?"
I didn't answer back.
I couldn't forget what happened to me before when disney laughed at me.
Then I was so angry, I wanted to throw the ball at her face but i didn't since she's still my friend and I didn't want to end our friendship. So I told I-ris to move back because i'd release me anger by throwing the ball hard.
I'm glad that for the first time ever, i was able to let go my anger.:)
I was teary eyed and I wanted to stop. I sat down the bench, thought about how she laughed at me and began crying.
It was one of my saddest moments in my life.
Everyone noticed how down i was. Ms. Henson approached me and asked what was wrong. I didn't feel talking. I-ris and I went to the washroom to wash my face. Then went to drink. We walked back and told her all about the laughing thing.
We got back to the field and the fourth year students were yelling "ayan!! angieeeee!!! BLACK OR WHITE???" it made me laugh. :)) they cheered me up!
I was feeling a bit better but i didn't play with them.
Ms. Henson sat beside me and asked why i was crying. I told her all about it and she asked me if it was okay if she would talk to that girl.
We were dismissed and I-ris tiffany and I went ahead leaving carissa behind because ms. henson was talking to her.
I went to the washroom and freshened up. Carissa was there and saw me.
"oh my gosh! i'm so sorry angieee!! di ko alaaaaam"
And squeezed me. I didn't feel like accepting her apologies yet so i just smiled and went back soaping my arms.