Sunday, October 21, 2007 @ 9:12 PM
My family and I went to Greenbelt around 10 in the morning.
We ate at my favorite restaurant...BUBBA GUMP! :D yummy!
Stupid is as stupid does:P haha, i really love that restaurant, vintage stuff, great food and i love calling the waiters. To call them you hafta flip the plate from run forrest run! to stop forrest stop!
Cute:P
hahah, after that we went to Rockwell.
ARCADE :D hehe. my brother and I played the drums [salitan]
then my sister and I played that game where you would press the buttons and turn the cd.. I DUNNO.. it was new to us.
We also played basketball, racing and that punching game:)
It was fun:)
After a few bangs at the drums dad was calling us because we had to go home and then celebrate mass.
AW.
My siblings and I got to the escalator when mom and dad called us to go back up.
"TAKBO!" I shouted. We ran back up as the escalator was moving down:))
There was a mass pala by 3:30. Just in time. :)
We celebrated mass then ordered mcdo then ate at the car. :)