Wednesday, October 10, 2007 @ 7:28 PM
During our bio class, a lot of students were our for the dental check-up.
I was one of the 9 students who were done. the other 40 students were at the clinic.
Ms. dela Paz, cancelled our quiz and she didn't plan anything to discuss.
We were FREE!!! haha..
I slept on my seatmate Audrey's arm chair. After a while someone was tapping me on the head. AUDREY. :-L
I was still sleeping when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I thought it was audrey so I snobbed it. :))
I felt another tap on the shoulder and I woke up and saw ms. dela paz smiling.
WHOOOOPs...over-slept. what did I miss?
"It's already your computer class. X) :) "
Oh no! they left meeeee!!
I grabbed a notebook from my bag a my large pencil case and rushed to the computer room.
late. :))